GLOdysseus

Who do you want as president?

President Choice  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you/would you vote for president?

• Donald Trump
    • Hilary Clinton

Look at it this way...

If Trump gets elected, I'm moving to Canada.

If Clinton gets elected, I'm moving to Canada.

I don't actually give a shit about the election, I just live in Canada.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
On 6/7/2016 at 3:34 AM, Cypher said:

They're not even the only option. Independents are going to get Gary Johnson unless Bernie runs as an independent if he loses the general. 

They don't have any chance lets admit it, Bernie had a slight chance to maybe win, but especially when the super duper delegates vote for her, he has no chance.

But its good comedy, I would rather have Trump than Hillary, for his immigration policies and that he promised not to shove his nose too much in the Middle East like the previous and current presidents do. 

Its a choice of dog shit or cat shit.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

7 hours ago, CheapTactic said:

They don't have any chance lets admit it, Bernie had a slight chance to maybe win, but especially when the super duper delegates vote for her, he has no chance.

But its good comedy, I would rather have Trump than Hillary, for his immigration policies and that he promised not to shove his nose too much in the Middle East like the previous and current presidents do. 

Its a choice of dog shit or cat shit.

I don't think you're wrong, but the people truly have a choice besides shit and shit. There's semi-shit too. Bernie can also run as an independant, as I said. But that's not even a done deal yet. Hillary pretty much mathematically locked up the DNC Nomination, but they can hold a contested convention and that'll be that.

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
1 hour ago, Cypher said:

I don't think you're wrong, but the people truly have a choice besides shit and shit. There's semi-shit too. Bernie can also run as an independant, as I said. But that's not even a done deal yet. Hillary pretty much mathematically locked up the DNC Nomination, but they can hold a contested convention and that'll be that.

Yeah they can, but even if Bernie ran independent what are the chances that he would achieve something?It was understood almost from the start that it would be Trump vs Clinton, I think that because the Delegates can still change their minds, Bernie is still in the race and the only reason he didn't get out, or what I have read and tend to believe a bit, is that he might have some hope that the FBI would do their job and arrest the criminal, but I don't see that happening sadly.

Note to be taken: I dislike Bernie as well, he would be triple times worse to Israel if he is elected than Obama was, I do take in mind that the US president should be for the US people, but I can't ignore their relations about Israel and all that, so don't take me as a solid Bernie supporter, as you know I hate it all and I dislike all of the candidates in this race.

But as polls showed he would eat Trump.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

Totally respect your view on it. The state department blocked parts of the Clinton email thing until after the election. She's not going to jail until she's either the president, or she loses to trump.