Bluuu3

Any Sony Vegas users pls halp

I'm using Sony Vegas 14.0 (Edit)

I've had an annoying issue with text moving itself in the editor. The text itself doesn't actually move though, it just looks like it, and I don't know if it affects the render yet cause I haven't finished editing the video.

Here's a video:

Punful.png

Mario.jpg.c67022abf2702d2734ae387d615859b2.jpg

Riggs.png.81714f29991558a488ec4ae1bd0897ba.png

it's because the rubix cube is big gay. jk i don't really know but this looks interesting and i want to learn it

• 2 weeks later...

Are any key intervals interlapping at that point? I've had similar issues happen to me. I suggest you either start over from scratch with the key intervals or try to spread them out to see if anything's interfering. Sometimes, I just split up problematic text clips into two or more pieces so it can stay consistent if a whole one doesn't work. 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

• 4 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 2:02 PM, Bluuu3 said:

I'm using Sony Vegas 14.0 (Edit)

I've had an annoying issue with text moving itself in the editor. The text itself doesn't actually move though, it just looks like it, and I don't know if it affects the render yet cause I haven't finished editing the video.

Here's a video:

You should upgrade to sony vegas 15 I found a way to get it for free no viruses either here is my video I made. 

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif