Roy

The Future Of GFL

Hidden

It's disgusting how the management and the hordes of unintelligent sheeple take this security breach as a joke. "Relax bro! Just all your information, and even confidental financial information like Paypal & Name has been leaked! Relax, you act like it's a huge thing" Uh, yeah, it's a huge thing, but the broad mass of members here aren't known for their brightness, no?

Hidden
2 minutes ago, Telemetry said:

It's disgusting how the management and the hordes of unintelligent sheeple take this security breach as a joke. "Relax bro! Just all your information, and even confidental financial information like Paypal & Name has been leaked! Relax, you act like it's a huge thing" Uh, yeah, it's a huge thing, but the broad mass of members here aren't known for their brightness, no?

No examples in this thread from what I can see. Care to provide?

Keep in mind that joking about something isn't equating to the scenario in question to a joke. It's good to keep a good sense of humour around such matters. 9/11 was a tragedy, yet people joke about that all the time.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Hidden
15 minutes ago, Telemetry said:

You are way to serious man 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Hidden
Just now, Hannah said:

You are way to serious man 

Too serious? My information has been leaked due to your enormous failure, even my fucking PayPal + Name etc has been dumped. Too serious? Get the fuck out, you have no sense of  responsibility if you think this is not a topic to be serious about

Hidden
Just now, Telemetry said:

Too serious? My information has been leaked due to your enormous failure, even my fucking PayPal + Name etc has been dumped. Too serious? Get the fuck out, you have no sense of  responsibility if you think this is not a topic to be serious about

I didn't say this is a laughing matter I am just saying you are way to fucking serious. It's been dealt with let that shit go 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Purge Admin

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Hidden
5 minutes ago, Telemetry said:

tumblr_nt6xdxLwWl1sjts6to1_500.gif

18194929_887078058110054_671157654197429

Hidden
6 minutes ago, Telemetry said:

Why am I not surprised that the little girls in GFL don't get the reach of the problem *shrugemote*

It's really just that you're saying something unnecessary.

"GFL's management screwed up and had a massive security breach; there was some serious mismanagement!!"

Yeah, thanks. We know. We knew even before the 818568th reiteration. That being said, we do take criticism when it's constructive. For instance, BotoX's donation tracker was a good idea (we've been criticised for lacking something similar in the past), so we'll be looking into implementing something akin to that in the future.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Addy - Edit Reason: europe is weird. · Hidden
Hidden
17 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

It's really just that you're saying something unnecessary.

"GFL's management screwed up and had a massive security breach; there was some serious mismanagement!!"

Yeah, thanks. We know. We knew even before the 818568th reiteration. That being said, we do take criticism when it's constructive. For instance, BotoX's donation tracker was a good idea (we've been criticised for lacking something similar in the past), so we'll be looking into implementing something akin to that in the future.

First time I've seen @Shuruia use italics, or anything of that sort.

41 minutes ago, Telemetry said:

You're saying the blame is on the whole community, or anyone for that matter. What happened was not someone's failure, but a whole other person(s) success. When the Higher Ups were aware that there was even a chance someone could be within the data, they took all the precautions they could to secure it. Either way, the person was too deep, which no one knew.

Either way, its the internet. Someone dedicated enough could've found out at least some of that info if they wanted.

Edited by Addy
europe is weird.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Hidden

The fact this is still going on is quite amusing as well as disheartening. Ill say this and leave it at that. The breach happened. YES, for gods sake they get it. They fucked up. Big time. However, bitching and complaining about their "lack of responsibility" isnt going to change that. They cant build a time machine and make a damn sequel to back to the future. If you are unhappy with the response GFL has given then leave. I dont speak for the community as I am in no position to do so. However, if you dislike the services they are offering than feel free to refrain from using them from this point on. Thats just how it is. But going on and on about their mistake isnt going to change the past and unless you have a legitimate idea of how to fix the situation than i suggest that you drop the flame war entirely as it solves absolutely nothing and serves no one any benefit except for myself because i get to watch and laugh. Thank you. 

12e02444c9.jpg

Hidden
4 minutes ago, stealthysnacks said:

Good luck. We're coming for you.

Wtf is that suppose to mean?

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Purge Admin

Hidden
Just now, stealthysnacks said:

Get your security together and stop stealing my money/passwords.

Still does not explain what "We're coming for you" means

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Purge Admin

Hidden
1 hour ago, Telemetry said:

Why am I not surprised that the little girls in GFL don't get the reach of the problem *shrugemote*

Did she just-.... did she call me a-.... oh lord have mercy. 

tumblr_njw4ukdS071tyukqso1_500.gif

18194929_887078058110054_671157654197429

Hidden
37 minutes ago, Mary said:

Did she just-.... did she call me a-.... oh lord have mercy. 

tumblr_njw4ukdS071tyukqso1_500.gif

I believe Tel was referring to me 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Purge Admin