Roy

The Future Of GFL

Hidden
8 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

people had their personal information leaked, including Paypal and financial things, how is that fine?How can that be even ignored?

It can be ignored because the contents of the leak were of emails used to register on GFLClan.com and of hashed password's for GFLClan.com. There is absolutely NO reason for ANY personal Paypal or financial accounts to have been compromised. The internal issue in regards to the GFL account has been dealt with and that person is no longer with GFL.

Achievements

Hidden
1 minute ago, Edge said:

It can be ignored because the contents of the leak were of emails used to register on GFLClan.com and of hashed password's for GFLClan.com. There is absolutely NO reason for ANY personal Paypal or financial accounts to have been compromised. The internal issue in regards to the GFL account has been dealt with and that person is no longer with GFL.

How many accounts were leaked anyways?All of them?And the leak file is no more with us?

02-416x277.jpg

Hidden
28 minutes ago, Edge said:

"that person"

is mentioning soja a bannable offense now?

did what he did is voldermort level shit that he is he who shall not be named?

thank fuck i didn't donate, would hate to be in this shitfest.

Hidden
44 minutes ago, alexw200 said:

"that person"

I just want to say that, you can click the + sign to multiquote instead of posting more than once in a row.

I don't think it's offensive I just think we should move on from that. If you really want to talk about him, you can discuss it privately. But everyone else has moved on from that.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Hidden
1 hour ago, alexw200 said:

"that person"

If you'd hate to be in this "shitfest" then don't. I don't believe anyone is begging for your presence. I have enjoyed my time here for the most part and id say its far from a shitfest. 

12e02444c9.jpg