miike475

MTF Commander Control Change + MTF Commander Armor Change

At the time I am writing this,  I feel as if the MTF Commander does not have enough control over their MTF Guards, due to lack of communication. The only communication methods are the radios, but of course some MTF Guards won't even turn on their radios or go to the designated MTF radio channel. The only other option other than that is the intercom, but that isn't really reliable due to anyone being able to hear your strategy. 

I propose that a MTF Commander should have a menu accessible by pressing a certain button on their keyboard, and the menu would open up into a lot of different commands that would be transferred over to all the MTF Guards on the map if the MTF Commander desired. Some commands could have custom options, in the case of a potential command of "Group Up" the commander could customize that command to order to group up in a certain area. For example, "Group up at Gate A"; "Group up at Cafeteria" This would allow for the MTF Commander to have far greater control over their MTF-Guards, allowing for a more organized MTF. 

As for the MTF Commander's armor, I think the armor should have a larger amount of damage reduction than that of a MTF-Guard's, due to the MTF Commander being a high profile target.

These changes would benefit the gameplay drastically. At the moment, whenever there is 4+ SCPS that spawn, it just seems that the MTF go extinct due to lack of organization. This would give the MTF a more professional feel, and would make them able to fend off attacks from very powerful combinations of SCPS.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

Just because you tell the people what to do, that doesn't mean they will do it. The menu wouldn't really help. However, I would agree that he could deserve more of a buff. Armor could work I guess.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Going to set the default radio channel to 5, other things will be considered later.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png