Reeve

Upcoming CS:S Event!

We are hosting a CS:S event on Sunday, May 20th, from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. central time. The event will be anyone who joins versus a special team of exclusive CS:S staff. CS:S Admins, Managers, and other special personnel will be facing off against every other person who joins. This is your chance to destroy a staff member in a fun game of Source! It will be hosted on the standard dust2 server and we will be playing multiple matches. Come out, shoot the staff, and have fun!

Here's a list of the staff you can beat:

@Roy

@Decoy

@Runda

@Reeve

@nightwalkerx07

@Rockstar

@MustardTiger

+Others waiting to confirm. (will be updating throughout the week)

I hope to see you Sunday :)

Already beaten Decoy, Roy isn't better than decoy... Only challenge I see is Nightwalker yet I'm not sure about the others :lenny: 

Might be there, might not...

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I gotta test to see if it works but ya it should as far as ik and I removed more then one config setting that I feel like I know would not work :L

Now I gotta test it out yeet.

can someone add the source dust 2 server here? https://gflclan.com/index.php?app=gflcore

I put a spoiler so people don't have to scroll like mad crazy.

things did not go as planned find out why below :L

also @Roy when was this added lmao lbdYcGNAQWC8m_yF1FxqCg.png

ya I gotta update my configs for css and find a lot of the commands for css and change each csgo version of them to the css version let's go syntax errors

FcK-7p2DSpuYLHqcpfykmg.png

I'm legit debating if it's worth finding the syntax issues in these settings atm https://gist.github.com/rapperdan/8a534976fcaaf342e4d32dd0c0df5f6b and changing each command ik colors commands are different off the top of my head as the things you can do with colors in css are vastly different in terms of the area of colors you can use in css compared to csgo and it's always been a limitation in a lot of csgo plugins :L

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

On 5/16/2018 at 5:45 AM, Worgee said:

Already beaten Decoy, Roy isn't better than decoy... Only challenge I see is Nightwalker yet I'm not sure about the others :lenny: 

Might be there, might not...

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WENT AGAINST ME IN CS:S YET. But I haven't played regular CS:S in a couple months now. I may get back into it. Go against me in CoD 4 :) 

Also, I will not have my desktop tomorrow. Therefore, I will not be able to attend the event. My desktop will be shipped to my new place next Tuesday more than likely.

I'm sorry :( 

Thanks for understanding.

55 minutes ago, Roy said:

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WENT AGAINST ME IN CS:S YET. But I haven't played regular CS:S in a couple months now. I may get back into it. Go against me in CoD 4 :) 

Also, I will not have my desktop tomorrow. Therefore, I will not be able to attend the event. My desktop will be shipped to my new place next Tuesday more than likely.

I'm sorry :( 

Thanks for understanding.

It's okay Roy, don't worry.
I still have content from our last 1v1 ^-^

29592cfd-cc88-4ddd-a5da-94efac3e7371.png

yeah.gif

On 5/19/2018 at 10:43 AM, Leks said:

It's okay Roy, don't worry.
I still have content from our last 1v1 ^-^

29592cfd-cc88-4ddd-a5da-94efac3e7371.png

Image result for fuck you gif

5 hours ago, Roy said: