Jump to content
 Share

Leddy

Favorite and Least Favorite thing about Breach

Recommended Posts

Posted  Edited by Leddy

Tell us what is your favorite thing about Breach, and then what is your least favorite thing about it?

 

My favorite thing about Breach is the variety of SCPs especially compared to other servers (Especially 999 I love being 999)

My least favorite thing about Breach is the current lack of active admins I am seeing and while I know Breach is a pain in the ass to admin I've done it before, but there is usually only 1 admin on like halfway into a round and something they don't deal with some problems before leaving again. Power to the admins for doing their best in this chaos though.

Edited by Leddy

oooooh_1_506x284.png
76561198147072846.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


53 minutes ago, Leddy said:

Tell us what is your favorite thing about Breach, and then what is your least favorite thing about it?

 

My favorite thing about Breach is the variety of SCPs especially compared to other servers (Especially 999 I love being 999)

My least favorite thing about Breach is the current lack of active admins I am seeing and while I know Breach is a pain in the ass to admin I've done it before, but there is usually only 1 admin on like halfway into a round and something they don't deal with some problems before leaving again. Power to the admins for doing their best in this chaos though.

I can understand that when there's no admin on chaos breaks out. But admins have lives too. Especially since with school ending soon. Most of us have exams that are due, Maybe when school is over the activity from admins might boost. But feel free to apply for admin if you feel like you can do so much more.


Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

13 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

I can understand that when there's no admin on chaos breaks out. But admins have lives too. Especially since with school ending soon. Most of us have exams that are due, Maybe when school is over the activity from admins might boost. But feel free to apply for admin if you feel like you can do so much more.

As someone who pulled 600 hours in 2 months to admin a server before, I definitley know the importance of taking time to yourself now and I understand that the admins have lifes I did say power to them for a reason.

 

It just happens to be my least favorite thing in an otherwise amazing server <3


oooooh_1_506x284.png
76561198147072846.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


favorite thing: its where I have made about 70% of my friends in GFL
least favorite thing: most admins (including myself) tend to not get on at important times


“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

Guest
6 hours ago, Misaki said:

Most favourite: hiding.

Least favourite: getting lost, which happens 100% of the damn fucking time.

is there any other way to play breach?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted  Edited by John Jeez Man

Favorite thing - Exiting the server.

Least favorite thing - Entering the server.

 

or

 

Favorite thing - peace and quiet.

least favorite thing - Everyone yelling at once and spamming chat. 

Edited by John Jeez Man

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest

Favorite things on breach. My common favorite thing to do is track down @Rose  . 

My least favorite thing is when someone closes the door on me or someone else and gets away with it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rose said:

Favorite Thing- Showing off just how good I am at the game by being an SCP. (173, 682, etc)

I like how you listed the 2 scps that are easiest to play lmao


“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

My favorite thing is troubleshooting the `It worked on the test server, but not the real server` phenomenon, it's almost worthy of SCP classification.

 

 My least favorite thing is listening to people ear rape while I'm tabbed out, but when I tab into mute them, they magically stop.


71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

 

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

 

 IMG_0248.jpg

 

ben_mixed_opinions.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


34 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

 My least favorite thing is listening to people ear rape while I'm tabbed out, but when I tab into mute them, they magically stop.

My experience with TTT while a Spectator in a nut shell.


 

76561198048327544.png

 

 


@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, Misaki said:

Most favourite: hiding.

Least favourite: getting lost, which happens 100% of the damn fucking time.

Haha noob. Just kidding don't hurt me.


Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

My favorite thing in breach is playing Scp 939/966.

 

My least favorite thing in breach is getting the door closed on me by a teammate when Scp-682 is chasing me with his speed boost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


May favourite thing about Breach is trapping 5~ Class Ds in a room as 457 and hear them screaming


jeff.thumb.PNG.515f13fb133bfbd537a85f49e907a6c6.PNG

 

lAMBDA.PNG.1cc4866737ae922c28b191fc7d34da87.PNG

image.png.a7c623a1ba6f9154c57c14452dfe97c7.png

Jeff.thumb.PNG.1abceb929b623d24bb7a0b903cc6a4e1.PNG

Screenshot_20180704-135932.thumb.jpg.3eb7c802b6d382b007dc3df610bc7835.jpg

tlder.PNG.2d8a5c3cd481e6c663b6ffb2adf18ba1.PNG

tdler2.PNG.03badf187a07ab13a5970b04d58b5cbc.PNG

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




×
×
  • Create New...