NIGHTTECH

Pointshop suggestions

pointshop changes  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should all skins / boosters be available for members? ( reduced price for vip/supporter )

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should vip points be added and should members have a way to obtain them? ( please read desc for info )

• Yes and GIVE members a way to obtain vip points
    • Yes but DO NOT give members a way to obtain vip points
    • No
  3. 3. Would a Normal point to Vip point transfer system and/or lootbox system be helpful? ( read desc for info )

• Yes to both
    • Only normal point to vip point transfer system
    • Only lootbox system
    • No to both

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH

So i was thinking, instead of making about 85 percent of the skins vip/supporter only, how many just charge them less for obtaining skins / boosters? and allow members to be able to buy all the skins/boosters at normal price. Of course if your aim is pay to win then please continue, I mean lots of servers do it so its really just up to you ( I was just thinking this would fall better since there seems to be a "no blacklist" mentally on the server , giving everyone access to all items in the shop would help ). 

A  more complicated solution, would be to add vip points, basically vip/supporters would get vip points for free every week or month , and there could be maybe some really fancy items ( not 80 percent of the entire shop though, like 10-20 percent) that would only be able to be bought using vip points. If you add a lootbox system (where you can buy boxes that have a small chance of giving you vip points ) or a normal point to vip point transfer system then that would also allow members to get vip point only items, of course it would take longer for us but that's the point.

Make sure to vote on the poll ;) 

Edited by NIGHTTECH

Posted  Edited by mario_the_man - Edit Reason: Damn auto-correct

If you had seen my previous comment on here, that was before I realised this was for Breach. I play TTT, but I feel like the pointshops are similar enough for me to comment on this, so here I go:

The pointshop isn't meant for everyone. You're not going to see a whole ton of people run around with skins, are you? Plus, the skins are a way of VIPs to show their contribution to GFL. If members could use skins, well it would get confusing pretty fast. I also believe that the ideology of the pointshop is to allow for VIP or admins to express themselves freely, and also encourage others to make a contribution to GFL. Currently, the pointshop is reserved for the people who have made a contribution to GFL, whether it be handling RDM(I think Breach has RDM? Oh well, that's what TTT admins have to deal with anyways), or donating your own money to the GFL cause. Anyways, that's just an opinion from a guy who doesn't even play Breach, so what do I know?

Edited by mario_the_man
Damn auto-correct

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

2 hours ago, NIGHTTECH said:

Of course if your aim is pay to win then please continue

Do you understand what pay to win is? The pointshop perks have 0 effects on the gameplay. Pay to win perks would be letting VIPs buy weaponry/keycards/scp rounds from the pointshop, something that clearly effects gameplay, but skins and boosters? No, they are not pay to win. The whole point of allowing donators (and for the most part, only donators to purchase skins) is to encourage people to help financially support the server, so we give them perks that are not needed to play or enjoy the gamemode, like custom models and chat tags (in fact, some might call skins a disadvantage because they make your player more flashy and thus more noticeable). Skins and cosmetics are just that, purely cosmetic and have no effect on the game. Boosters exist so that members/vips can play as their favorite scps and try out new scps. The booster does not actually increase your chance of becoming an SCP, and only comes into effect if the person is actually chosen to be an SCP.

(Although a lootbox system is planned.)

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png