Staryu

Proooooof

Posted  Edited by WarSadist
2 minutes ago, Finnick said:

how is this a forum game

@MrsMeekles Post the fanfic via link, because it's supposed to go there.

Edited by WarSadist

harid_banner.thumb.png.a2c3417f65254627947ee30d83c3f2d1.png

I make Forza related pictures.

ec85f122-b2e6-47e5-8595-f3c0386a2fec.thumb.jpg.1bd32b01001e971abc6d7f9f437a4fac.jpgb5b694c4-4d0e-44ae-bc91-b3e45c189864.thumb.jpg.44385542bbc8cf92c15871c4539acbe3.jpg

ScreenShot_17-05-29_11-17-42-000.jpg

Frisk was in the Womans bathroom at Well Wood High. She was doing her hair with her friends. "Did you hear that Scoobers girlfriend BROKE UP with him?!" "OMG! Yasss. I heard!" "Frisk! This is you're big chance!" Frisk gasped and blushed. She looked at her frienda and shook her head. She liked Scoobers alot. She'd dreamed of dating him. But it was now her big chance. Frisk packed up her things and rushed down the hall. Scoobers was in the cafeteria sitting with his friends. Frisk walked up to Scoobers. He stared at her and smiled. "Hey there pretty lady. Whats up?" Frisk gasped and blushed. "Erm. Can I talk to you fer a minute..?" Frisk shyly asked. Scoobers nodded and walked with her out into the hall. "Erm. I was gonna ask you if you would like to go out with me this Saturday..?" Scoobers looked shoked. He then nodded yes. "Good because whe-" Scoobers kissed Frisk fully on the lips. Frisk blushed and gasped. Scoobers started to make out with the lady in front of himself- brb

Scoobers began to shove Frisk against the wall. Some minutes later, they parted lips- Scoobers grabbed her hand and led her to a closet. He locked the door and began to take off his pants."Scoobers! Wtf are you doing?! We're only teenagers!" Scoobers shrugged and continued taking off his pants. After, he took off Frisks shirt, leaving her with only her bra. Frisk pulled herself away from him. "I only wanted to be with you! I want to keep my virginity for someone else!!" Scoobers laughed and and took off her skirt. He smacked her ass and laughed. Frisk gasped and tears started forming in her eyes-

Just now, MrsMeekles said:

Frisk was in the Womans bathroom at Well Wood High. She was doing her hair with her friends. "Did you hear that Scoobers girlfriend BROKE UP with him?!" "OMG! Yasss. I heard!" "Frisk! This is you're big chance!" Frisk gasped and blushed. She looked at her frienda and shook her head. She liked Scoobers alot. She'd dreamed of dating him. But it was now her big chance. Frisk packed up her things and rushed down the hall. Scoobers was in the cafeteria sitting with his friends. Frisk walked up to Scoobers. He stared at her and smiled. "Hey there pretty lady. Whats up?" Frisk gasped and blushed. "Erm. Can I talk to you fer a minute..?" Frisk shyly asked. Scoobers nodded and walked with her out into the hall. "Erm. I was gonna ask you if you would like to go out with me this Saturday..?" Scoobers looked shoked. He then nodded yes. "Good because whe-" Scoobers kissed Frisk fully on the lips. Frisk blushed and gasped. Scoobers started to make out with the lady in front of himself- brb

I'm sorry but I cant take this seriously with this spelling.

image.jpeg

Just now, Wow said:

"at her frienda" "scoobers looked shoked" (づ◔◡◔)づ

Euhg. Do you know how hard it is to type with a phone. -3-