Makes a fanfic of scoobers and frisk. RIP Poor Frisk. Who wants me to send the fanfic? :)

I want to see!

Squeakanese Founder

imgres.jpg

Well. Can we have more people? (     °  ʖ °    )

Posted  Edited by MrsMeekles

Hue hue

Edited by MrsMeekles

how is this a forum game

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Just now, Scoobers said:

I lost my sanity years ago nothing bothers me, ill let it happen.

Meh...Might as well. Just post it

Just now, Frisk said:

Meh...Might as well. Just post it

Ermm.. You sure?

Posted  Edited by WarSadist
2 minutes ago, Finnick said:

how is this a forum game

@MrsMeekles Post the fanfic via link, because it's supposed to go there.

Edited by WarSadist

harid_banner.thumb.png.a2c3417f65254627947ee30d83c3f2d1.png

I make Forza related pictures.

ec85f122-b2e6-47e5-8595-f3c0386a2fec.thumb.jpg.1bd32b01001e971abc6d7f9f437a4fac.jpgb5b694c4-4d0e-44ae-bc91-b3e45c189864.thumb.jpg.44385542bbc8cf92c15871c4539acbe3.jpg

ScreenShot_17-05-29_11-17-42-000.jpg

@Scoobers needs to back off :kappa:

<THIS USER HAD AN ANNOYING SIGNATURE, IT'S NOW IN A SPOILER>

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

c6c959634adaff8b1b4df8f4fd743d72.png

b599ee4ad47f1929ff3eb31bf0d6ffbc.png

18c28a36f5d161ecba3ceb703a6a5186.png

ee0fc2a2faac66045777c8f563d7b07b.png

391313c439633063bfd88624b537bce5.png

b218783e39a976e113c3d1a050aefd05.png

d4c86f348320d6b54ab330f0b759b3ab.png

8e3c5cd80f8c448917615b3a8c4eadf1.png

World record? 

7dcf88478a576aa6e168a9307b85cba5.png

Posted  Edited by Scoobers
2 minutes ago, OHfficial said:

@Scoobers needs to back off :kappa:

Don't be blaming me, meek and frisk put it out there. I have nothing to do with it.

Edited by Scoobers

image.jpeg

Frisk was in the Womans bathroom at Well Wood High. She was doing her hair with her friends. "Did you hear that Scoobers girlfriend BROKE UP with him?!" "OMG! Yasss. I heard!" "Frisk! This is you're big chance!" Frisk gasped and blushed. She looked at her frienda and shook her head. She liked Scoobers alot. She'd dreamed of dating him. But it was now her big chance. Frisk packed up her things and rushed down the hall. Scoobers was in the cafeteria sitting with his friends. Frisk walked up to Scoobers. He stared at her and smiled. "Hey there pretty lady. Whats up?" Frisk gasped and blushed. "Erm. Can I talk to you fer a minute..?" Frisk shyly asked. Scoobers nodded and walked with her out into the hall. "Erm. I was gonna ask you if you would like to go out with me this Saturday..?" Scoobers looked shoked. He then nodded yes. "Good because whe-" Scoobers kissed Frisk fully on the lips. Frisk blushed and gasped. Scoobers started to make out with the lady in front of himself- brb

Scoobers began to shove Frisk against the wall. Some minutes later, they parted lips- Scoobers grabbed her hand and led her to a closet. He locked the door and began to take off his pants."Scoobers! Wtf are you doing?! We're only teenagers!" Scoobers shrugged and continued taking off his pants. After, he took off Frisks shirt, leaving her with only her bra. Frisk pulled herself away from him. "I only wanted to be with you! I want to keep my virginity for someone else!!" Scoobers laughed and and took off her skirt. He smacked her ass and laughed. Frisk gasped and tears started forming in her eyes-

Just now, MrsMeekles said:

Frisk was in the Womans bathroom at Well Wood High. She was doing her hair with her friends. "Did you hear that Scoobers girlfriend BROKE UP with him?!" "OMG! Yasss. I heard!" "Frisk! This is you're big chance!" Frisk gasped and blushed. She looked at her frienda and shook her head. She liked Scoobers alot. She'd dreamed of dating him. But it was now her big chance. Frisk packed up her things and rushed down the hall. Scoobers was in the cafeteria sitting with his friends. Frisk walked up to Scoobers. He stared at her and smiled. "Hey there pretty lady. Whats up?" Frisk gasped and blushed. "Erm. Can I talk to you fer a minute..?" Frisk shyly asked. Scoobers nodded and walked with her out into the hall. "Erm. I was gonna ask you if you would like to go out with me this Saturday..?" Scoobers looked shoked. He then nodded yes. "Good because whe-" Scoobers kissed Frisk fully on the lips. Frisk blushed and gasped. Scoobers started to make out with the lady in front of himself- brb

I'm sorry but I cant take this seriously with this spelling.

image.jpeg

"at her frienda" "scoobers looked shoked" (づ◔◡◔)づ

Squeakanese Founder

imgres.jpg

Just now, Wow said:

"at her frienda" "scoobers looked shoked" (づ◔◡◔)づ

Euhg. Do you know how hard it is to type with a phone. -3-

(◔◡◔) way to change the topic. 

Squeakanese Founder

imgres.jpg

Just now, Wow said:

(◔◡◔) way to change the topic.

If you wanna discuss this more I'm fine with it but I think meek got what she wanted out of her system.

Now we need you and ten to form for a fan fic.

image.jpeg