casperthedeadchild

Casper's unban appeal for TTT

Your In Game Name: It was seven months or so ago when I was banned, I would not be able to remember.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121008614

Which Admin Banned you: It does not also say which admin banned me.

Ban Reason: Mass RDM+ leave + no intention to play+ trolling

Why should you be Unbanned: When I was banned from the server I remember how I would go from server to server just to troll, minge, not to be kind and to ruin other people's time.  I can promise that I have changed a lot since my last ban. I know now that it is more fun to play by the rules and to make other people want to join back on the server other than ruining it. Anyways I have always been a hypocrite for not wanting to play by certain rules but obeying others to none. I want to come back to your server and play things the way that they were set up to be: I wish to apologize for my inaccurate behavior of acting unkindly and inconsiderately..

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

I'll tag @MilkMan as well as the tagged admin is not as active as he was when he issued the ban (both on Steam or forums).

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Strangely enough, I remember you getting banned. Was the first time I met hox. You were intolerable as hell, but it definitely has been awhile. Ultimately, itll be up to hox or milk but please be patient and we'll get it all figured out soon

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

2 minutes ago, casperthedeadchild said:

Why does it say TTT, I meant this for SCP Breach!

Your ban was issued in our TTT server. And since our bans are global, you got banned on TTT and it will also say you are banned on SCP Breach.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

If your intentions are good and you do not plan to RDM and be a nuisance I will unban you. You are to follow ALL rules and be friendly to other players and staff. I would like a REPLY from you to confirm that you will. 

If you do, do this again. I or someone will ban you again and it will not be undone.

Understand?

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Since you followed Milk's request, and since he is lazy, I will go ahead and unban you. Just keep in mind if you do go back to your old habits, your pban might come back and we might not unban you.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png