StokesTheFire

StokesTheFire

So I have been ban for the first time ever on GFL sever for mass RDM. Now i don't remember doing any mass rdm today. I did report a play who had RDM three other today plus doing damage to me. I think this might be a mistake. Also when i checked the bans  i could no find my steam id or user name, but when I try to join the server it said that I was ban for mass RDM. Now I have played on this sever many times With Cally, TimeForYouToGetAWatch, Tlar, Moo the Cow, Moo im a Goat, and Milk Man and i only ever got a slay at max. Now the other day I got a slay from Tlar for RDM, but the guys report he did not give me a location of his death. That guy died to fire in the t room and Tlar felt bad for the slay. Now I just want to know if I did this RDM and at what date and time it was since i can't find anything in SourceBans with my user name of steam id(76561198114069380). I know mistake have been made and I hope this is one because I know that of today 6/5/2018 that I did not mass RDM and the only thing that any admin that i played with will tell you is that I type some of the longest report and answer those report the same way. So i hope that we can work through what happen and repair this mistrust and befriends once again. Have a nice night. 

STEAM_0:0:76901826

That's your steamid

Also I banned you, I don't have screenshots of this, as my internet was and still is shitty. Even though you didn't follow the ban appeal format or whatever, it's your first ban, I know you personally and wouldn't mass rdm, except in this case you did, you had killed like 3 innos in a round. Due to this I had banned you.

Ban appeal accepted.

This can get locked now. :locked:

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member