Clark4610

Clark4610 P-gag appeal

Clark4610

STEAM_0:0:79670657

TheSadBandit

Apparent 'Mic spam'/ Loud breathing, perhaps high volume

Ive been gagged a few times throughout my two years with GFL. none has ever lasted more than 30 minutes (They have typically been admins fucking with me) unless i left and was ungagged appropriately upon return. This was an odd scenario since it was my first time being Pgagged since i can remember. Ive only been pgagged once before (I believe) and it was quickly over with because of A.) The admins knew me and maybe were sympathetic B.) The players of the server started #UngagClark (Now a famous constitutional movement). I was being my regular self on June 5th 2018 at around 8:45 when it happened. It was strucken with the worst statement an innocent no-lifed virgin can read. Permagagged. I instantly went thrrough the 8 stages of withdrawal when my freedom of speech was taken. But the worst part is... IT WAS UNJUST! I was pgagged because you could hear me breathing for like 3 seconds before i said something, kinda like that heavy breathing you have right before you cuss out that toddler that pissed on your leg for the 3rd time after you put on your jordans to leave. I dont believe it was mic spam, because that would imply that i was breathing repeatedly. I hope you can find it it in your hearts to understand my concern and pain. Honestly suicide is probably right around the corner.

Sorry, I'm heartless to people I give multiple chances to. I've lent you a hand and you've taken my shoulder (it's a saying in Spanish, Te di la mano, y me tomastes del codo.) It means that you've taken advantage of the chances you were given. 

I'll use this time to use a MilkMan quote out of your banned Admin Application as well. " You mic spam constantly and don’t stop even after I pgagged you 3 times. " -MilkMan

You say you've never been pgagged, but I can remember you starting to get all pissy with me when I pgagged you a bit ago, probably around 2-3 weeks ago for mic spamming, being a complete troll on the mic, and just doing what you normally do, which is annoying. I have told you every single time that I get on to chill it, sometimes I'll swallow my pride and not say anything at all. You don't chill out, and when you're punished, the server goes against the Admin who punished you like it's some sort of ritual or whatever. I was threatened to have a higher-up come in and do something about it (from your "followers"), and in complete fairness, I'm doing my job, ridding this server of cancer.

The time I pgagged you before this, you chilled out, and I remember giving you the last chance, and I told you if you were to mic spam again, I would pgag you, and I wouldn't be so lenient on that. That time is now, you didn't chill out from your own self, and you have to suffer the consequences. 

As for the little suicide note on the bottom, I honestly don't care. Don't use your personal life to try and persuade me to change my mind, don't try to get me to unpgag you because you're going to commit suicide because of this. I'm 19 years old, I've already had several people commit suicide in my life, and none of them told me they were going to. I call bluff on that, as you just want attention, and that is the attention I will not give you.

Appeal denied. Apply again in 3 months, where I might change my mind, if I see a change in personality with you and your "followers".

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member