CNe7532294

Kim and Trump Mclovin 2018

5b1f6bc28ecc5_Kim_Trump2018.thumb.jpg.d7c10d219db1addcdc6591b6f77e237c.jpg

BEST TIMELINE

PS: I have 3000 firefox tabs too :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

5b1f6dc012bf0_KimTrumpPEACE.thumb.jpg.ba51a4f6889c81ce6bc6648f5dbe62a9.jpg

zoom in and read :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Full Document if bad eyes, screen, or settings:

Joint Statement of President Donald J Trump of the United States of America and Chairman Kim Jong-un of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea at the Singapore Summit

President Donald J Trump of the United  States of America and Chairman Kim Jong-un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) held a first, historic summit in Singapore on June 12, 2018.

President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un conducted a comprehensive, in-depth and sincere exchange of opinions on the issues related to the establishment of new US-DPRK relations and the building of a lasting and robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. President Trump committed to provide security guarantees to the DPRK, and Chairman Kim Jong-un reaffirmed his firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Convinced that the establishment of a new US-DPRK relations will contribute to the peace and prosperity of the Korean peninsula and of the world, and recognizing that the mutual confidence-building can promote the denuclearization of the Korean Prenisinulsa, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un start the following:

1. The US and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two counties for peace and prosperity

2. The US and DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula

4. The US and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified

Having acknowledged that the US-DPRK summit - the first in history - was an epochal event of great significance and overcoming decades of tensions and hostilities between the two counties and for the opening up of a new future, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un commit to implement the stipulations in this joint statement fully and expediently. The US and the DPRK commit to hold follow-on negotiations led by the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and relevant high-level DPRK official, at the earliest possible date, to implement the outcomes of the US-DPRK summit.

President Donald J Trump of the United States of America and Chairman Kim Jong-un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea have committed to cooperate for the development of new US-DPRK relations and for the promotion of peace, prosperity, and security of the Korean Peninsula and of the world.

June 12, 2018

Sentosa Island

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

I know what you mean but lets be real here.

The Kim family has almost exclusively been in Korea and no where else. Even the staff too.

jong-un literally comes not only to Singapore (probably as "western" as it gets) but to meet a sitting US president.

This is progress. jong-un is not jong-il. His father was way worse. There are parallels between this and the Soviet Union. In terms of leadership changes.

Have we failed in the past? Yes. But this is not the past. We are in new territory here.

As for Otto and other abductions. Honestly I think that is all part of the old guard. Could have been jong-un. Could have been a rogue agent like say a colonel and his troops. We don't know.

One final thought is China. We actually have no clue of their relations other than trade. If the DMZ opens. I expect the North to come begging us for bases 50 years down the road (maybe sooner) if China does not change. China wants to control all of Southeast Asia. Its a known fact. This is probably on Kim's mind too as well as in the minds of the North Koreans. I know Vietnamese who hate the Chinese. Vice versa as well. You just don't hear about it on major news. Just ask a Viet friend sometime. I'm half Filipino and I can tell you half of my family does their damnest to throw cheap Chinese garbage away and buy from elsewhere. Whenever they can afford it. :lenny: You should also hear the stories about fake food. Pinoys and Viets will often toss that garbage for something pricier at the grocers. That shit is literally plastic. (lookup plastic noodles sometime) :lenny: 

Edited by CNe7532294

It just keeps getting better and better.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/12/donald-trump-accepts-kim-jong-uns-invitation-visit-north-korea/

BEST TIMELINE

SOUTH and now NORTH KOREA will be our friends.

Have to contain Chinese expansion. :lenny: