Spode

Kill Me....

Posted  Edited by Spode - Edit Reason: To make kite not sound like a drug addict.

Me and a couple others were driving to a harbor with some good good food. We couldn't find a parking space so we went back a block or two. I saw a store called Mr. Kite Smoke Shop.  I was like, hehe, I could make a dumb drug joke directed to @Kite9867 or somethin, so I told them to park here. I do not have a pic because I'll explain later. Went to the harbor, got me some good food, then we decided to head back. We get back and the lot full of around 50+ cars is empty with one car being towed. We confront the driver and said WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR DAMN CAR YOU BASTARD, YOU GONNA GET FUCKING DESTROYED IF YA DONT TELL US. Turns out the lot was a tow away zone, where all the signs are covered up by cars attending the harbor thingy. So we walked a block to find our car. We had pay $125 to get it back. My phone was in the car due to me not wanting to bring it to the harbor, that is why I couldn't take the picture. So, @Kite9867. Fuck you lol.

Edited by Spode
To make kite not sound like a drug addict.

14 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

I don't have a drug problem.

Spode musta been high when he wrote this don’t worry b

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin