Cpt.Haxray

More Special MTF units

Since we've already started by having more variety in the MTF units that spawn(Omega-7, Eplision, and Quake guys) i'll like to suggest a few more that can be tossed into the pool. None of these should be op or anything, and would just make NTF more interesting.

MTF-Alpha 9(Last Hope):

The reborn Omega-7, designed to utilize scp objects in the field. To make different from Omega-7, they can spawn with various scps friendly to the foundation as the third member, instead of solely scp-076-2. Examples be:

SCP-212-6:

One of the foundation agents who applied for SCP-212's effects, he got turned into a 4 legged robot dog with claws.  Yeah I don't really get how it happened either, but it happened. Would have more health than a normal MTF unit, but cannot use guns. Is armed with the Hunter SWEp from the workshop to allow it to lunge and bounce off of walls.(I had made an edited version of the hunter swep intended for use with scp-860-2, and can still link the edited version if need be. It gets rid of the l4d2 hunter sound and view model).

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=970841075&searchtext=Bladewolf 

Weapon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=201601609&searchtext=Hunter+SWEP

SCP-105(Iris):

Head of one of the Various Alpha-9 security squads, and recieved full MTF training after an incident involving a CI attack on a facility and her singlehandedly taking out 6 of the insurgents with only a pistol and no past firearm training. Would act like a normal NTf/MTF guard, except has a female model. Her Z menu would be wired up to the same cameras 079 uses. Maybe she can activate some of the traps, provided they dont spawn SCPs, but im not sure about that. Optionally, give her a sniper rifle as that is her preferred weapon of choice.

SCP-2099(Brain in a Jar):

A scientist's brain in a jar that remote controls a robot dressed like a butler. The robot is armed with a laser weapon. 

Model: Just find some guy dressed in a nice suit.

Weapon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401514910&searchtext=Laser

MTF Lambda-2:

Normal MTF squad, however they are led by Dr.Clef, a particularly infamous individual. He received intensive training among other things to be able to resist or be completely immune to thousands of memetic and anomalous effects. Also he REALLY likes his shotgun. And finger tip vibrators. 

Dr.clef would spawn in replacing one of the MTF soliders. He would be armed with a shotgun(THAT ACTUALLY HAS RESERVE AMMO) and 50 more health than normal. Model would be a researcher model instead of a MTF model.

8 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

SCP-105(Iris):

Head of one of the Various Alpha-9 security squads, and recieved full MTF training after an incident involving a CI attack on a facility and her singlehandedly taking out 6 of the insurgents with only a pistol and no past firearm training. Would act like a normal NTf/MTF guard, except has a female model. Her Z menu would be wired up to the same cameras 079 uses. Maybe she can activate some of the traps, provided they dont spawn SCPs, but im not sure about that. Optionally, give her a sniper rifle as that is her preferred weapon of choice.

SCP-105 Was also in Omega-7 with 076-2

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

On 6/16/2018 at 11:17 PM, Mr Z said:

SCP-105 Was also in Omega-7 with 076-2

Yes, i know, but im specifically pointing for her being in Alpha-5 as Iris in Omega-7 was more of a non-combatant role, while she is a full on squad leader and active combatant in Alpha-5. 

15 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Yes, i know, but im specifically pointing for her being in Alpha-5 as Iris in Omega-7 was more of a non-combatant role, while she is a full on squad leader and active combatant in Alpha-5. 

Thing is i have never really looked into Alpha-5. >_>

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png