My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

3 hours ago, Charmayy said:

where's my stuff for partnering with gfl on my twitch :thinking: :benthinking:

oh yeah btw it's twitch.tv/charmayy thank you very much

@ me when you reach over 100k followers.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Joris is very well-established and a wonderful person I've met elsewhere.  That's a promising partnership!  I recall witnessing an iffy start, but I'm glad it could work out.  I'm not sure if Jorris still produces maps as well...  either way and anyhoo: A very valuable affiliate or team member for any community.  Cheers!

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by JorisCeoen
On 18-6-2018 at 10:04 AM, Joshy said:

I'm not sure if Jorris still produces maps as well...

Thank you for all your kind words!

To answer the quoted question, I do not currently produce any maps, because I'm waiting for my new computer. I will buy and build it sometime at the start of July, so that means very soon. There's still ze_SSBB to be finished. All the files are there, everything's just waiting :/ EDIT: I mean actual work has already been done, but it just needs more work to be finished. SSBB doesn't just exist on paper, it already is in progress.

Edited by JorisCeoen

9 hours ago, JorisCeoen said:

Thank you for all your kind words!

To answer the quoted question, I do not currently produce any maps, because I'm waiting for my new computer. I will buy and build it sometime at the start of July, so that means very soon. There's still ze_SSBB to be finished. All the files are there, everything's just waiting :/ EDIT: I mean actual work has already been done, but it just needs more work to be finished. SSBB doesn't just exist on paper, it already is in progress.

I've seen it.  I was very frustrated when the other communities gave you a hard time about it during it's trial.  So many inexperienced people expect things to work perfectly on its first spin- you've been doing great!  I look forward to hearing more success stories from you.  Keep it up!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 2 weeks later...
On 22-6-2018 at 9:08 AM, Joshy said:

I've seen it.  I was very frustrated when the other communities gave you a hard time about it during it's trial.  So many inexperienced people expect things to work perfectly on its first spin- you've been doing great!  I look forward to hearing more success stories from you.  Keep it up!

Well... while the feedback was hard, I was (at the time) being a big d*** about it, even threatening PlagueFest to forbid running the map if I ever finished it, so I didn't help thing either :D you might remember that, but yea. My computer parts just all arrived, but it seems that the motherboard is faulty. Had to return it, now awaiting their answer. At most, I'll have the computer back in place around thursday. One of the first thing I will do when everything is finally installed, is testing out SSBB with a compile, just to see how much faster it goes :^_^:!

• 1 month later...