Akris

XXXtentacion dies due to bullet to the chest

Just now, Spode said:

This proves he is a bad person. So what if he was charged? Why feel bad for Cosby then? They are just accusations. Why feel bad for O.J. they just allegations. Spacey, Jared.

Your argument is false here. Just because he has a criminal record does not mean he is a bad person.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

1 minute ago, Caboose_ said:

Your argument is false here. Just because he has a criminal record does not mean he is a bad person.

Criminals=Done Bad Things

Posted  Edited by Spode
14 minutes ago, Caboose_ said:

People can change. you know that right?

It is recent. Not like it happened 15 years ago when he was five. How do you know he has changed. All I see is an abuser, drug using, felon with a lot of money, writing music on thug shit.

Edited by Spode

1 minute ago, Spode said:

It is recent. Not like it happened 15 years ago when he was five. How do you know he has changed. All I see is an abuser, drug using, felon with a lot of money, writing music on thug shit.

So him donating money to charities and children in need means he isn't trying to give back to people? and him writing music about depression is "thug shit" I'm confused by your argument here

Posted  Edited by -Shark-
4 minutes ago, Spode said:

abuser

He was actually let out of jail on house arrest because the court came to the conclusion that he was falsely jailed in that case.

drug using

He doesn't use drugs.

thug shit

He stopped rapping about "thug shit" awhile ago...

Edited by -Shark-

[Former] GMod Jailbreak Admin (Shut Down)

[Former] GMod Prop Hunt Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Hns T-Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Skill Surf T-Admin (Shut Down)

Violator.PNG

here_bb.PNG.0a6beee6881d8cae5efdb143016a2825.PNG

1 minute ago, Caboose_ said:

So him donating money to charities and children in need means he isn't trying to give back to people? and him writing music about depression is "thug shit" I'm confused by your argument here

Cosby made kid shows while raping people. so what.

Just now, Spode said:

Cosby made kid shows while raping people. so what.

That's a whole different thing because X was arrested for accusations which were never proven, and he gave back to people to try to become better.

Cosby Raped women and drugged them while making kid shows which isn't the same as donating money to charities plus he was PROVEN guilty by a court of law and had woman after woman accuse him the girl who accused X said she lied about it.

Still, you can't redeem with a few deeds with a lot of crime.

I never said I can predict the future, I just said he will most likely turn to drugs, most criminals do it. 

I am not going to sit and argue here anymore, I'm going to withdraw from this debate.

Just now, thecoldsoldier said:

Still, you can't redeem with a few deeds with a lot of crime.

I never said I can predict the future, I just said he will most likely turn to drugs, most criminals do it. 

I am not going to sit and argue here anymore, I'm going to withdraw from this debate.

Lastly, his robberies and aggravated assault weren't accusations? They were fact and proven

Posted  Edited by -Shark-

May I also add in that the person that he so called 'abused' attempted to drop the charges against him, because he did nothing wrong.

Edit: Give people some time to change, he was still a developing young man and didn't have enough time to develop into complete maturity.

Edited by -Shark-

Violator.PNG

Posted  Edited by Spode
2 minutes ago, Caboose_ said:

That's a whole different thing because X was arrested for accusations which were never proven, and he gave back to people to try to become better.

Cosby Raped women and drugged them while making kid shows which isn't the same as donating money to charities plus he was PROVEN guilty by a court of law and had woman after woman accuse him the girl who accused X said she lied about it.

Well how do you know. People used that argument thousands of times. Sometimes you need to side with the victims. 

-edit well, their is still the assault charges and robberies, but hey, some people think O, J is still okay.

Edited by Spode

Just now, Spode said:

Well how do you know. People used that argument thousands of times. Sometimes you need to side with the victims. 

How do I know what?

Well the 'victim' in that case dropped the charges ;| She clearly wasn't abused...

Violator.PNG

Let's stop this argument it isn't relevant to the post if you want to discuss this talk to me through PMS please

1 minute ago, King_Wailord said:

This isn’t a debate topic, it was made to let people know of his unfortunate passing. Any further comments that continue this argument will be hidden 

I think you should hide the debating post please.

lets not fight someone died :'(

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach