miike475

SCP-207

SCP-207: " SCP-207 refers to a crate containing 24 Coca-Cola brand cola drinks. The bottles are designated SCP-207-A to -X.The liquid held inside these has been confirmed to be identical across all of SCP-207, and should not be ingested outside of supervised testing. The liquid has been classified as SCP-207-1.SCP-207-1 causes an increase in motor, reaction, and psychological functions. The increase is linear in progression, with an estimated 50% increase (measured by standard medical protocols, +/-5%) every 6 hours. However, SCP-207-1 does not alter the body of affected subjects. Physiology remains unchanged, and as such, can rarely support the increase in activity. No subjects have lasted longer than 48 hours during testing, with the cause of death varying from massive internal organ failure to exsanguination due to major artery ruptures."

SCP-207 in game would be a consumable that would when consumed, immediately boost your speed to 150% of the player sprint speed, while increasing your speed every 30 seconds by 5%. At the end of four minutes, the person who consumed a SCP-207 would die. SCP-207 would spawn in the light containment zone rarely, and would have a coca-cola bottle model. I'm sure theres one on the workshop.

Instead of dying what about he loses 30 health?

8 hours ago, RainGamma said:

Instead of dying what about he loses 30 health?

Lore wise, Death...

but year

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SCP, its on my favorite SCPs list, just for the coca-cola

+1

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png