Lucher

Hello all!

Heyo! I'm Lucher, but I also go by a variety of names and online personas...

I used to play on a server called Browntown TTT under the name "Stitch" until I found this server in mid-late 2017. I played for a bit and signed up for the forums. I got bored and quit GMOD for a few months. I decided to come back, and well, I decided to play on here and become included in another community, and I want to last a long time here as well. 

About me...

I'm 15 and I am from New York

My favorite animal is a Hyena (don't judge me)

My favorite genre is Anime

My favorite games consist of... Fortnite, GMOD, Realm Royale, rObLoX and something else

I also have a Youtube channel, which I do on the side. 

Thanks for reading!

Hey there! Welcome to GFL. We've got our own TTT server, which can be a little special in its own way at times. I'm sure you know but here's a link. :)

46 minutes ago, Lucher said:

"Stitch"

Best Disney character.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

Welcome to GFL. Breach is the best gmod server on GFL. You should come on it some time.

Edited by RainGamma

Posted  Edited by Unoriginal Umbrella
7 hours ago, Lucher said:

I'm 15

7 hours ago, Lucher said:

My favorite games consist of... Fortnite, rObLoX

Dude, not to sound like a dick or be hurtful, but you are way too old for those games. (Correct me if you used Roblox for a meme.)

Edited by Unoriginal Umbrella

"Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life."- Umbrella's motto. "ALL HAIL UMBRELLA!"- Unoriginal's motto.

umbrella_corporation_by_camusaltamirano-d65xlj8.jpg

3 minutes ago, Unoriginal Umbrella said:

Dude, not to sound hurtful or a dick, but you are way too old for those games. (Correct me if you used Roblox for a meme.)

I exploit in ROBLOX for the memes

6 minutes ago, Lucher said:

I exploit in ROBLOX for the memes

what exploit do you use lol? I still have an old exploit but I forget what's it's called. I stopped playing roblox like 6 months after I got gmod.

22 hours ago, RainGamma said:

what exploit do you use lol? I still have an old exploit but I forget what's it's called. I stopped playing roblox like 6 months after I got gmod.

21 hours ago, mario_the_man said:

Don't listen to @RainGamma, TTT is better :lenny:. Come on sometime, though, it is a good server.

i play them both (TTT more than breach, but that MAY change)

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

don't listen to those nobody's lol. come join the CSGO Jailbreak squad were way better we have no toxic plays except the raccoon watch out for him lmao. its getting revamped and open beta this Thursday come stop by we even got the best server manager @King_Wailord

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg