Patattack1996

Banned for low karma

Name: Smiley

Steam ID: 76561198261834195 

Banned by: Unknown

Ban reason: Banned for Low Karma

Why you should be unbanned: I am unsure why I was banned and am also unsure how i ended up with low karma. I have played this server with my friends for months on and off and have had a lot of good times. I have never RDMd but this ban occurred after I killed an innocent for attempting to prop kill me. the only reason I kill innocents is due to false KOS callouts and when they attempt to prop kill me. If there is anything I have done that I can change to prevent this from happening again please let me know and I can make an effort to be a better member. Thank you for reading this ban appeal and have a great day!

8 hours ago, MilkMan said:

I’m just confused because you killed one person, as you say, but that isn’t enough for a karma ban.

Maybe he killed more than 1, and thought that killing that 1 last person in a round banned him (ttt noob)

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

I only killed 2 people that day, one for attempting to prop kill me, there were other occasions that I have done the same to people who attempted to prop kill/rdm me. In addition I did accidentally shoot a fellow T that day as well because the icon did not show for me.