EmoBrony38

I'm leaving

Just now, Windeetree said:

That's autistic, clearly in need of a new manager, every admin has made mistakes and kept admin.

yea but ig he said i abused my powers but almost every ban appeal i got ive unbanned  them 

1 minute ago, EmoBrony38 said:

yea but ig he said i abused my powers but almost every ban appeal i got ive unbanned  them so idk how that counts but okay 

Just now, EmoBrony38 said:

yea but ig he said i abused my powers but almost every ban appeal i got ive unbanned  them 

Riiiiii. I made so many mistakes in my time and it was blown off because i'm human and humans make mistakes ain't nobody perfect,  just complete bullshit not going to lie.

You shouldn't lose your rank because of mistakes it's not like you abused your powers you were doing your job and messed up a few times. 

Just now, Windeetree said:

Riiiiii. I made so many mistakes in my time and it was blown off because i'm human and humans make mistakes ain't nobody perfect,  just complete bullshit not going to lie.

You shouldn't lose your rank because of mistakes it's not like you abused your powers you were doing your job and messed up a few times. 

yea i would have been ok with me getting demoted to trail like he didnt talk to me about the slaying the whole server 

1 minute ago, EmoBrony38 said:

yea i would have been ok with me getting demoted to trail like he didnt talk to me about the slaying the whole server 

it would have been better if you had gotten a warning, which I don't know if you did or not I'd hope so. Try speaking the the manager over pm and see if you can get it back, like its not like you  abused so his reason is flawed 

5 minutes ago, Windeetree said:

it would have been better if you had gotten a warning, which I don't know if you did or not I'd hope so. Try speaking the the manager over pm and see if you can get it back, like its not like you  abused so his reason is flawed 

he did warn me to stop abusing and i thought i did but ig not and i only gaged annoying ass ppl and ppl just being toxic to other player and gagged racist ppl but its whatever

9 minutes ago, Windeetree said:

That's autistic, clearly in need of a new manager, every admin has made mistakes and kept admin.

I'd call the manager out if i knew who it was.

here I'll help you, I'll tag him for you :)@MilkMan

3 minutes ago, Windeetree said:

and he got about 10 warnings to stop abusing, sorry to say it out in public, but this isn't his first rodeo with being warned for abuse :)

would've been nice if he would've included that into his goodbye/resignation instead of making us look like the assholes that got him demoted, I would've kept this all private, but his comments make it seem like he's the good, innocent guy. Slaying the whole server wasn't his only abuse @Windeetree, but those aren't my stories to tell. 

Don't make us look like assholes please :) as we are trying to do our job as best as we can, but please don't lie or leave information as to why you were really demoted out of your posts.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

You have made many mistakes that I had let go. I even talked to you about each time. Which I think was about 4 times since you came back from inactivity. Don’t get me wrong you were a great admin before you left but for some reason you changed and kept “accidently” doing wrong things. I don’t think this has to be discussed on here though please take it to the PM’s. 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif