Spode

Goodbye (clickbait)

I'm going to Mexico tomorrow. Won't be on for a damn week. Hopefully the gestapo won't fuck my ass and send me to trafficking. Maybe I'll have to cross the border illegally to get back. 

image.jpeg.ed439f0aacdeb229861afe1893841a29.jpeg 

Technically if you're a US citizen you wouldn't be crossing the border illegally since you're a citizen of that country, illegal = non-citizens. 

You might get detained (if you don't have your documents on you), but a US citizen can return to the US without having to interact with border patrol legally.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

36 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Technically if you're a US citizen you wouldn't be crossing the border illegally since you're a citizen of that country, illegal = non-citizens. 

My last name fernandez. They wont think twice lol

I loved visiting Mexico each time.  My first trip was like visiting USA # 2.  Everyone in Puerto Vallarta speaks English, and it was super easy to get around.  Very touristy.

The second time...  definitely... Mexico.  I took my ex- to the hometown in Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan.  I went to a skate park while I was there!  Super fun.  Definitely need every last word of Spanish to get around.

"Hi!"

"Huh??  Que dijiste??!!"

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

4 hours ago, Joshy said:

I loved visiting Mexico each time.  My first trip was like visiting USA # 2.  Everyone in Puerto Vallarta speaks English, and it was super easy to get around.  Very touristy.

Yup, that's where were heading. Glad to know there aren't any chicken fight places, or market places, and dirty water. 

Hopefully you're meaning to Puerto Vallarta :ninja:  The only thing I would watch out for there is everyone is going to tell you that their competitors are scammers; people also like to sell timeshares (hint in Spanish: No).  Practice with me.  "No."  Ya veras.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Spode
3 hours ago, Joshy said:

Hopefully you're meaning to Puerto Vallarta :ninja:  The only thing I would watch out for there is everyone is going to tell you that their competitors are scammers; people also like to sell timeshares (hint in Spanish: No).  Practice with me.  "No."  Ya veras.

Good Tip, as I'm leaving to go to the airport. Let me see if I got it, "NO."

Edited by Spode