im not inactive you are

PMs opening up on the latest page

I have ONE issue with PMs. It doesn't open up to the current message. Now, you might think this isn't much, but take into account maybe a chat like TTT Admin PMs, that shit is 250~ pages, and every time I open it, I get sent to the first page of messages. Would be nice if it was changed so that I could see the latest messages first instead of having to click on the "take me to page 251" button. PMs used to do this, idk what changed.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

iirc this issue was addressed ages ago while there is a last page button I can only imagine that it has to be slow af to load on that ttt admin pm

and I'm guessing others aswell either way this issue should of been fixed by now I'm assuming the issue is of low priority due to well it being how it is and tbh it could of easily have been completely forgotten about.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I don't remember having this issue.  I think it depends on how you open it?  It's been a long while for me, and so I admit I am not very certain although I am trying to suggest some ideas.  Try opening it directly from the notification pop-up?

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152