miike475

Class-D Escape Guide on Site 19

You spawn. Don’t take the risk of getting the level 3 keycard from 173’s chamber, because you don’t know if 173 spawned, and before you know it you have a sweet 12 and a half minutes to wait. If you’re lucky enough to get one of the level 2 keycards near the Class-D spawn, open SCP-012’s chamber and grab any gear that spawned (crowbar, various grenades, pistol on top of the case that is meant to hold 012) After that, get a level 3 keycard by any means possible. A few examples are: Going into 372’s chamber and grabbing the one that may or may not spawn in his chamber. (Be careful though, 372 might spawn that round)

Beating/Shooting a poor researcher to death that was lucky enough to get a level 3 keycard. Taking down one of them MTF big bois and taking their level 3. And finally, the most reliable, getting one from 1162. 

Use the level three keycard you have obtained and enter SCP-914’s chamber. Use SCP-914 to upgrade your level three to a level five keycard. Walk down the halls back to the spawn until you see a big set of two metal doors to your left. This is the armory. To my surprise, a lot of people don’t even know this armory exists. Take a gun, whichever you prefer, and varying amounts of ammo depending on how many people you have with you.

Go through the timed doors and to your left is the pistol armory. Grab from there whatever is left, and then navigate your way to the entrance zone, avoiding or fighting any hazards as you go.

Now; once you reach the entrance zone; there are three main situations that tend to happen: 1. The MTF have held the entrance zone well, and have dealt with the SCPS with minimal casulties. (This rarely happens, although it is a common occurrence) 2. The SCPS have completely wiped out/wiped out 90% of MTF and they are either wandering around the entrance zone, or breaking the gates to get out. 3. Complete hell has broken out in the entrance zone. All classes are running about, SCPS are killing, MTF are doing their best to keep it under control but ultimately retreat to the surface, and researchers and D-Class have either formed alliances or are fighting each other.

How to deal with these different situations: 1. Two ways. If you think you have enough people, fight your way to Gate A. This isn’t reccomended as the MTF have a number of advantages in the fight. The second way is by sneaking your way through by hiding in offices, the MTF spawn, a bathroom, or anything else in the entrance zone. The best path to take is the far left path. 2. Same ways as before, but the second way in this case is considerably easier to pull off, unless there is a 457 on the loose, then try your luck with the first way. 3. Run, and don’t look back. With enough luck you’ll power through unscathed. Once you’ve reached Gate A, if it is open, make a run for the elevator. If it is closed and can’t be opened, go to the electrical room, turn remote door control on, and go through Gate A. Gate B is ... obselote. Really no reason to go through it to escape other than avoiding MTF camping Gate A’s elevator, but then again, they are probably camping Gate B too. To open Gate B, talk to 079, (the computer) turn remote door control on, and then open Gate B as you would open Gate A. 

Hopefully this has helped you in even the tiniest bit, but it probably won’t considering breach is a highly unpredictable game mode and there are hundreds of scenarios that could happen. Chances are, you won’t make it out alive as a Class-D. One tip though: power in numbers. The more people traveling with you, the better.

More firepower and more meatshields. Well, hope this poor attempt at at a guide helps you in even the slightest.

The sad thing is, people make all these guides, but someone who doesn't know how to escape as D boi also doesn't know about the forums usually, and probably won't go there to find a guide.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

"The more people traveling with you, the better.

More firepower and more meatshields"

This is NEVER the case. Unironically if you group up, you are more likely to fuck up from what experiences I have had with teaming. And you can bet your sweet ass that ANY time you even DARE to trust a player who has the decision to side with you. Will always get what he wants from you, then pump hot sticky lead into your ass. Unironically your best bet is to do the opposite of what this guide asks of you, and just rip & tear through whatever comes your way. Friend or foe.

12 hours ago, Surreal said:

"The more people traveling with you, the better.

More firepower and more meatshields"

This is NEVER the case. Unironically if you group up, you are more likely to fuck up from what experiences I have had with teaming. And you can bet your sweet ass that ANY time you even DARE to trust a player who has the decision to side with you. Will always get what he wants from you, then pump hot sticky lead into your ass. Unironically your best bet is to do the opposite of what this guide asks of you, and just rip & tear through whatever comes your way. Friend or foe.

Agreed, i once led every D out of Site-13 and 106 had a picnic and it was chaos, no one knew what was going on because all we could see was orange, and the screaming, so we all scattered, from 20 D to 4-7

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

22 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

Agreed, i once led every D out of Site-13 and 106 had a picnic and it was chaos, no one knew what was going on because all we could see was orange, and the screaming, so we all scattered, from 20 D to 4-7

I think I was the 106 when that happened. 

That was an amusing time. x)

Signature..png

3 hours ago, Astral Rogue said:

I think I was the 106 when that happened. 

That was an amusing time. x)

Yes, you were.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png