Radify

Help a Friend in Need

I made a gofundme page for a friend of mine, she's in desperate need of help and her family kinda can't do anything plus they kinda left her for herself.

It would mean a lot if you can help her, i just set this page up, it goes to her paypal when she receives payment.

If you can donate just a dollar or w.e amount you want, it would mean a lot

Please no hate comments.

https://www.gofundme.com/HelpaFriend123

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

3 hours ago, Hatty said:

i dunno man, you were kinda destroying me in cs:go surf rpg earlier.

lol

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Synthwave is my shit

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

Ok guys so I'm in a real pinch right now and kinda need any type of help with donations. I would be really thankful if you all can help out as little as you can because my part time job unfortunately doesn't provide much money to allow me to rent my friend an apartment and she's in desperate needs of sleeping under a roof. So if you can just take a bit of your time  and help me out, i would be very thankful and she'll be very grateful for your kindness in helping her out.

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Synthwave is my shit

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

Wait, did you ask council to be able to allow to do this? Because if I recalled Mary tried to do this before but she got in trouble, it was to buy things from her store to donate for her school. But because the fact that money is being sent to another area, they couldn't trust it. Well this was like partially from the old council team. So... in conclusion, did you ask permission for this?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Radify25
19 hours ago, Bae said:

Wait, did you ask council to be able to allow to do this? Because if I recalled Mary tried to do this before but she got in trouble, it was to buy things from her store to donate for her school. But because the fact that money is being sent to another area, they couldn't trust it. Well this was like partially from the old council team. So... in conclusion, did you ask permission for this?

i didnt know i had to ask the council. And i dont have control over the money, since i set it up to go directly to her bank account, i cant touch the money. But i will ask

Edited by Radify25

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Synthwave is my shit

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

Can't donate since I don't have my bank account still unlocked nor paypal, but what about your home?She can't stay there until the problem is solved?

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

14 hours ago, CheapTactic said:

Can't donate since I don't have my bank account still unlocked nor paypal, but what about your home?She can't stay there until the problem is solved?

unfortunately she can't cuz my parents are hella strict. like i've asked several times and get the same answer.."no"

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Synthwave is my shit

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements