JGuary55

Profile Banner

Posted  Edited by JGuary551 - Edit Reason: sorry for all the editing thinking hard now

Banner

Size/Website: regular profile picture size(i don't know what size that is lol)
Render, Image, or Theme:  Beach
Text: no text
Color Scheme/Style profile picture of a Koenigsegg (which is a car) sitting on top of a mountain and the view is looking out into the ocean and its a beautiful day out on the beach
Additional Information:

Edited by JGuary551
sorry for all the editing thinking hard now

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

20 hours ago, JGuary551 said:

Banner

Size/Website: regular profile picture size(i don't know what size that is lol)
Render, Image, or Theme:  Beach
Text: no text
Color Scheme/Style profile picture of a Koenigsegg (which is a car) sitting on top of a mountain and the view is looking out into the ocean and its a beautiful day out on the beach
Additional Information:

thats a nice signature xD

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

3 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

thanks. ya i hella forgot who made it for me its been awhile, but i hella love it

-.- it was me

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

Yeah, sorry I'll work on it tonight, had a longer day than expected yesterday. (didn't get home until 11pm and I woke up at 6am today for work)

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

• 3 weeks later...

Im gonna just say that bandit has been busy in the past week with this big project and his interent acting up he will get it done when he has the time sorry for the wait

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

1 minute ago, Glenn_ said:

Im gonna just say that bandit has been busy in the past week with this big project and his interent acting up he will get it done when he has the time sorry for the wait

Ok not a problem 

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

This is one of the top things on my to-do list, currently trying to create a plan to finish some other projects, but I have some images already to start working on this today. I'll tag you and send you the first couple of drafts.

Also had some issues with AT&T and the wifi at home, the guys who fix that are coming today to change the router and give us a better internet package hopefully. 

Edited by TheSadBandit

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:12 AM, TheSadBandit said:

This is one of the top things on my to-do list, currently trying to create a plan to finish some other projects, but I have some images already to start working on this today. I'll tag you and send you the first couple of drafts.

Also had some issues with AT&T and the wifi at home, the guys who fix that are coming today to change the router and give us a better internet package hopefully. 

ok cool I cant wait. 

Honestly the hardest part about this is finding the perfect mountain on a beach that is high quality lmao. I may just end up taking one with a bunch of obstacles and removing those obstacles and adding the car. 

I'll tag you once I have a couple of drafts ready for this, as I will work mainly on this after work today (if I don't go out with my family or something).

Thanks for your patience!!

7 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

Honestly the hardest part about this is finding the perfect mountain on a beach that is high quality lmao. I may just end up taking one with a bunch of obstacles and removing those obstacles and adding the car. 

I'll tag you once I have a couple of drafts ready for this, as I will work mainly on this after work today (if I don't go out with my family or something).

Thanks for your patience!!

oh dang my bad... but ya im ok with anything. anything you do ill be happy with

OH maybe you could help me with 1 thing, give me the picture of the car you want, like the angle of it, that way I can find a background that suits it and work (if I dont find one I'll create my own that suits it)

19 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

OH maybe you could help me with 1 thing, give me the picture of the car you want, like the angle of it, that way I can find a background that suits it and work (if I dont find one I'll create my own that suits it)

ok will do ill post it back on here?