Skits

New Server?

Hi, welcome to my suggestion topic. As you see in the title it is titled, "New Server." I am here to propose an idea that could be very useful for GFL. It is a new server. You maybe wondering, "Well, what would this server be?" This new server would be a SantosRP server. Some of you maybe familiar with SantosRP some of you may not.

What is SantosRP?

Easy! It's a Garry's Mod gamemode which is based around a semi-serious RP.  It is not like DarkRP where you can just buy guns and become police on a little vote in-game. Most servers, you have to apply on their forums, or there is an addon that has a little sub-forum thing that you can apply for police on. There is an actual police team and police roster that only those people, who are accepted, can become police. Oh sorry, was getting ahead of myself with the Government. Obviously there are criminals too! There are no criminals :(. HOWEVER, unlike DarkRP there are only few jobs that you cannot get into from the F4 menu. To become these jobs there are NPC's around the map that you can click E on and become. A few are: Firefighter, EMS, Police, UPS Driver, Tow Truck Driver, and Civilians. No thieves. A Civilian can be an outlaw type character that can grow weed, moonshine, and I believe meth. They can also buy cars for real prices. Not a lambo for 50k. Lambos are probably atleast 2 million. Money making is a little bit hard and fun. You have the paychecks and then you can do things such as illegal producing of weed (Gives you the most amound of money). The map is huge and when the police see you speeding or breaking a traffic law they pull you over! You can even get arrested for a minimum time of 5 minutes!!!! So try not to break the law, the times can be really punishing.

Why SantosRP?

I have been in GFL for a very long time and I haven't seen any server that is this serious and realistic. I think the GFL community would really like it even if they don't play GMOD. It is very fun rolling around in a car with your friends and raiding people.

Honestly, my favorite part is the police. Being police is so fun because it's so realistic and fun.

Please leave your comments down below if you are for or against this suggestion!!

I say -1. We need to focus on the Garry's mod servers we have now. We really just can't open another server if no one isn't gonna play it.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I'd say Neutral toward +1. Instead of making this server, maybe changing some dead Gmod servers into something like this (using the slot space as a testing zone and seeing if a server like this would do anything).

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member