Surreal

Add African-Americans

3 hours ago, Xy said:

What about Eli from HL2 and Snoop dog?

Eli's more of a mix of Turkish~Khazar and Berber features, rather than a full blown African. And Snoop Dogg is the kind of person who would end up as a D-Class. Umm sweetie... if we want diversity, we need a 40/60 split of white & black researchers. And a fair amount in D-Class

37 minutes ago, Surreal said:

Eli's more of a mix of Turkish~Khazar and Berber features, rather than a full blown African. And Snoop Dogg is the kind of person who would end up as a D-Class. Umm sweetie... if we want diversity, we need a 40/60 split of white & black researchers. And a fair amount in D-Class

I know that this is probably a shit post, but if you'd link models, I'd be more than happy to add them as long as they make sense.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

50 minutes ago, Xy said:

I know that this is probably a shit post, but if you'd link models, I'd be more than happy to add them as long as they make sense.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810792923

It makes sense for researchers, since Big Smoke will betray you, if it's already in. I didn't know since my deadass's been banned for days now

Sure! Right away! We'll add some African-American models!

All sarcasm aside, Cosmetics shouldn't ruin your focus of the server. 

If the models aren't what you like, then deal with it. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything like that.

But calling us a bit racist and bigoted because we don't have many African-American models is absurd.