Volkssturm

Ban

In Game Name: Volkssturm

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121741374/

Banned By: @sciguy429

Ban Reason : Body block

Why I should be Unbanned: I think I deserve to be banned because I did not do anything more, just gave body block. I think this is not a mistake so serious as to give permanent ban as was my case. so I guess I deserve to be out of sync, thank you.

By the seems of this you have been warned several times and haven't stopped so i think you should keep banned thats my input but its psquaw decision :(

Ember Was Here

5/17/2018

Posted  Edited by sciguy429 - Edit Reason: no u

I have the screenshots of his body blocking on my main pc which unfortunately blue screened earlier today, I may have made a imugr album of them at some point but if not i will recover the files tomorrow when i fix my windows install.

EDIT: Just checked, i didn't upload them, i will post them tomorrow when my pc is fixed

Edited by sciguy429
no u

wow fixing my pc was WAY easier than i thought it would be.

https://imgur.com/a/aTbINRS

Please note that at the time i only took 3 screenshots before i pbanned him, we obviously dont screenshot EVERY time someone breaks the rules, that would just be plain stupid. I simpy started screenshotting them when it became apparent he was gonna end up banned.

(If the link breaks please let me know)

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt

When I was a member, I too was once targetted by some of the bodyblocking spot he used in the pictures showcased. Not that it's any of my business but I'd rather not see a player like that come back into our community especially if he was toxic...

Edited by cancerous_cunt

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

guys, I know I was wrong and I was warned more than once ... more by the time I've been banned I gave time to min learn the lesson. body block although it is clearly against the rules, is not as serious as: use hack, abuse bugs and so on ... so I hope you will forgive me for the error, thank you.

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt

First of all we never see hackers playing because they get banned automatically by the console.

Secondly, it's not by saying "I've learned the lesson" that you will get unbanned... YOU need to show PROOF you are responsible and you won't break a rule again knowing that we have a record on you and that whichever rule you break in the future (if you do), there will almost be no warning/slacking.

Edited by cancerous_cunt

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Body blocking is in fact against the rules. Although it is less severe than hacking, hacking has a harsher punishment. (permaban immediately) I don't know if you are deserving of another chance. Our warning system gives any player on our server 3 chances to learn their lesson. But the final decision is up to Psquaw.

Posted  Edited by thecoldsoldier

If he was toxic and body blocked often, since it basically shows he enjoyed doing that. 

How do we know he wont just get straight back into it.

As an old Hide and Seek player, people like this should probably stay off for good

(But this is my opinion, others may think he should be redeemed.)

(Also, yes I am an old Hide and Seek player, but I stopped playing for Breach, purge, etc.)

Edited by thecoldsoldier

After speaking with @sciguy429 we've come to the conclusion to unban you. With that said, if you continue to break rules and be a general nuisance to players and admins alike we could always just reban you.

Tried to join 47 times after being banned.

C28BUt5.png

On 7/4/2018 at 5:02 AM, TheSushiColony said:

But the final decision is up to Psquaw

I would also like to comment on this.

The decision should come down to the admin that banned, not straight to the Manager.

The Manager can override a ban if they feel the need. Also, if the player attracts the attention of Division Leaders, then they may override as well.

When somebody gets banned it goes Admin(s) that banned> Manager> Division Leader.

The admin that banned has say whether or not the person should get unbanned (that's why they have the power to undo their own bans).

Thanks,

- @Zebra.

Zebra.png

GFL | Steam