Guest SkydivingSquid

Ban Mistake

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

***Ban appeal resolved by TLAR via private message. Forum may be closed/resolved. Thank you!***

Name:
 SkydivingSquid

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:81405515

Banned by: TLAR

Ban reason: "RDM/L"

Why you should be unbanned: 

I pressed F9 in game instead of F8. I was attempted to watch my death scene to prove I did not RDM. F9 places me in a solo match. Within 10 seconds I was banned for "RDM and leave" by @Tlar. I have played at least 10+ hours with TLAR and have never even received a slay from him. I have followed the rules strictly and even have an Admin Application in. I do not RDM, and I definitely do not RDM and leave. I didn't even have time to get back into the server. 

Furthermore, I did not RDM. A guy reported me from a previous round because I shot at him for sniping people. I wanted to check the death scene before his T buddy killed me. I had done 26 damage to the guy, but he reported me. The report was finished (I responded to it), but had hit F9 before the admin checked it out. Regardless. I feel the ban was unwarranted and was done far too quickly . . . I couldn't even get back in fast enough. 

Please reverse the ban. I am a VIP on this server and have an active Admin request in. I follow the rules strictly. I do not RDM. I don't even get slayed. . . 

@TheSadBandit @MilkMan

Edited by SkydivingSquid