Mad_Father

Promotional Requirements?

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father

Do we have a set of requirements to move up into a higher position?

For example: player -> operator -> admin -> head admin... and so on

would add more information as why I would ask such question but it is 2:30AM at this time.

so I may or may not re-edit this base on the replies given.

Edited by Mad_Father

PLACE HOLDER

Just now, TheGoldenOne said:

All depends on server manager and people above. They have first but final say who is gonna get promoted or not. Making some requirements seems to be senseless for me as you cant rush for admin from op (just an example). :)

I shall summon @Party to read this part, he is an OP for US server and rushing for people to approve his app.

PLACE HOLDER

OP = People who seems to be in either training or needs to be watched.

Admin = People who understands how work is done and does not need training/watching

Head Admin = Dedicated + Active + Mature, and anything all combined from being as an Admin. Usually these vary from 1-3 of them. 

Super Admin = Manager+

Viola. I think that's all.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

3 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

In my opinion, I don't care what the manager wants. There should be set requirements for promoting users. I still see people get promoted because they are "nice" or are friends with an admin.

Yea, true that. It isnt fair and even noobs without any experience can become admin. Bad bad bad. :D

Luckily we have clever server manager :)

There shouldn't be any promotions and "goals" in this ranking system. Being admin/OP would mean you represent for the GFL and you're being role model for the players that plays the servers.

Just like me - I don't care about any promotions. I care about the servers I manage. That's what I represent as GFL Server Manager for.

76561198043643390.png

This is just a general question for me, I don't mean to make it look like I was looking for one or anything, but you will never know because I like to confuse people with ambiguity.

Either way thanks for reply.

PLACE HOLDER

Promotional and goals only fit on purpose of forum things or in school. If you want to be known as the "Legend" of GFL, meaning someone that's been here for a long time and been a wonderful person; you'll need to reach certain goals. 

Something like that.

Oh when I meant admins don't need watching. I mean like someone that doesn't required to be demoted to either back to a member/donor or an operator; because they don't know what they're doing.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I'm not a manager that is just going to add *friends* to admin, you will need to work for it I hire my staff on how they act on the server and play time. then have my head admins help with training so there are 0 admin reports.

if you wish to go up in ranks from being an OP they could apply for it, as long they stay active on the forum if not then they will be demoted.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help