Jump to content
 Share

Cpt.Haxray

Special Round Suggestion: Broken Box

Recommended Posts

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Same general rules as a normal containment breach round, However:

 

-Instead of normal MTF spawning, it is a mix of special MTF(Clef, Eplision(Flamethrower guys), NTF, Quake guys) and random SCPs(who are foundation allied for this round).

 

(Name is a reference to Omega-7 "Pandora box").

 

Edit: To clarify, normal SCP spawns are still hostile to everyone, it is only the SCP spawns replacing MTF that are MTF/foundation sided.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


+1

Meanwhile

MTF-173 Being fucked by SCP-096

MTF-049 creating Non-MTF-049-2's

MTF-049 curing SCP-049 or the otherway around

MTF-035 shooting dclass and getting reported due to confusion from IDIOTS


817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


59 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

+1

Meanwhile

MTF-173 Being fucked by SCP-096

MTF-049 creating Non-MTF-049-2's

MTF-049 curing SCP-049 or the otherway around

MTF-035 shooting dclass and getting reported due to confusion from IDIOTS

 

There wont be a MTF-049.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


+1

 

Will certainly be a good addition to the game once all the new players understand how it works and that the blue named "Friendly" Scps are their teammates. 


rpWk3m5.jpg

@Auralanity

 

Ex-Breach Admin

 

 

 


20180501233438_1_1.jpg.eb05db6fa213ffaea5c6fb149e07fa1d.jpg

 

20180913221529_1.jpg.161912a7a2c71d91f8e6a9a7b8e3fe70.jpg

 

20180627005639_1.jpg.7a7c8a8f2f2e987051ee25828648dfe4.jpg


20180706171417_1.jpg.d0c1ebda385ab5790a9e8a326628bd95.jpg 

5b7b25cc7469a_Thefourgaytards.jpg.eeb5b02c99e2281245cc8c18808b8c41.jpg

 

20180907183225_1.jpg.cf8c1ae71281f2b4b1663ff6e4d08781.jpg

 

20180907202034_1.jpg.3faa088719b46da8c6a181d27fbadb5a.jpg

 

5bcf7783cf389_z20181015235724_1.jpg.2a3c998173ee92ffb3a63dd2ce886aa3.jpg

 

20181023002331_1.jpg.5e65202708843c35cec31bbf8c3de3e2.jpg

 

5bcf7789773aa_z20181015232431_1.jpg.ff59fee3c0734ad186e68d75cbbeb324.jpg

 

20181023001219_1.jpg.ec85fab0caaadb1544b53fd74626cf2c.jpg

 

20181023000642_1.jpg.96898f035ee42371f42f53a06fb4c7d5.jpg

 

20181022234442_1.jpg.458a4c251ff5c816e927774f80088cfe.jpg

 

20181021190133_1.jpg.1342276047fd35a67a959b3ee6add07a.jpg

 

Hey Mandy @RaeTheGay

 

image.png.91c9dacc2e3ad541638dae77a47ba36e.png

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

1 hour ago, Sofics said:

Will certainly be a good addition to the game once all the new players understand how it works and that the blue named "Friendly" Scps are their teammates. 

>Spawn in as 076-2 Pandora's Box

>Be happy that you became it

>Get shot down by a dumbass kid thinking your an enemy when there is a big FRIENDLY under your name

>Report said kid

>Kid complains about, "I DIDN'T KNOW" or "THATS TOO CONFUSING"

>Simply tell said kid, check under their fucking name for status too you

>Also tell said kid that 939 is everyone's ally and that he's TOTALLY FRIENDLY


817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Mr Z said:

>Spawn in as 076-2 Pandora's Box

>Be happy that you became it

>Get shot down by a dumbass kid thinking your an enemy when there is a big FRIENDLY under your name

>Report said kid

>Kid complains about, "I DIDN'T KNOW" or "THATS TOO CONFUSING"

>Simply tell said kid, check under their fucking name for status too you

>Also tell said kid that 939 is everyone's ally and that he's TOTALLY FRIENDLY

Love a good green text +1


"Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life."- Umbrella's motto. "ALL HAIL UMBRELLA!"- Unoriginal's motto.

umbrella_corporation_by_camusaltamirano-d65xlj8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

 

4 hours ago, Sofics said:

 

Will certainly be a good addition to the game once all the new players understand how it works and that the blue named "Friendly" Scps are their teammates. 

Maybe we should make it so it’s basically glowing rainbow in the biggest letters possible.

Maybe then will people be actually smart and notice it for once. ==;


Signature..png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Astral Rogue said:

 

 

Maybe we should make it so it’s basically glowing rainbow in the biggest letters possible.

Maybe then will people be actually smart and notice it for once. ==;

Rainbow is gay. 173 is one conservative christian boy.

He don't want the gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




×
×
  • Create New...