KimonoDragon

Ghosting Claim

Name: Kimono Dragon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43153698

Banned by: TheSadBandit (technically)

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I myself have never ghosted on this server, or on any other server for that matter. However, I've noticed that my brother, under the name, Accel, was banned for a week for alleged ghosting (I swear I have never privately chatted or talked with him regarding TTT) on June 27th and mass rdming last year in August; thus me and my other brother KingKameron are now blocked. I respectfully request that you unban me and KingKameron as the mistake of one idiot shouldn't cost the enjoyment of others.

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

The SteamID you have provided doesn't appear on our sourcebans, so I am confused as to what you mean that you are banned. If you are appealing for someone else, please provide THEIR SteamID as your SteamID is useless.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

SteamID for KingKameron: STEAM_0:0:69789419

SteamID for Accel: STEAM_0:1:105139380

7 minutes ago, KimonoDragon said:

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I myself have never ghosted on this server, or on any other server for that matter. However, I've noticed that my brother, under the name, Accel, was banned for a week for alleged ghosting (I swear I have never privately chatted or talked with him regarding TTT) on June 27th and mass rdming last year in August; thus me and my other brother KingKameron are now blocked. I respectfully request that you unban me and KingKameron as the mistake of one idiot shouldn't cost the enjoyment of others.

You were banned by Windtree in 2016 for the same reason, "massing and ghosting". You come on this server every 2 years to mass and ghost, so see you in 2 years. I respectfully request that you don't appeal for a ban that was rightfully banned for, I usually decrease the ban time of bans, but this one is staying. See you in a week (or 2 years based off of Sourcebans). Also KingKameron has a history of getting banned a lot by admins for RDM + leave, which doesn't help your case. 

Appeal Denied

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

• Ben locked this topic