Description:

SCP-334 is a sentient pile of superheated plasma that believes it is an ordinary fox and resembles an ordinary fox. It normally only feeds on normal prey, however, if it goes for several weeks without any form of food, it will attempt to 'devour' any unlucky individual who crosses its path. Deaths are caused by third degree burns due to SCP-334 being super-heated plasma, where it then promptly turns any remaining matter into plasma which it absorbs. Upon absorbing plasma, it is known to become energized, moving faster.

Stats and How it would play:

HP: 500

Movement speed: Slow(Original 457 speed)

Damage: Left click to light people on fire and inflict 25 damage per click.

While SCP-334 starts weak, it gains speed and additional damage(5) every time it kills someone. This allows it to potentially snowball if it is allowed to feed.

Model: Due to lack of better alternatives(only normal fox player model has no animations/or is an anthromorphic fox), using flareon from the eeveelution pack would work. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252519802 

+1 furries for everyone

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

1 minute ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Well its already superheated plasma.

Yeah, keep calling it superheated plasma. We all know it's your gay ass white ectoplasma. Miss me with that gay shit

+1

Sounds fun to play, just the people who are bad at planning/scps will rage saying

"ITS UNFAIR"

or "BUFF IT, IT'S TOO WEAK"

or "WHY DOES IT ONLY HAVE 500 HP"

usually they'll say this because they get killed in a few seconds for thinking

OH HEY LETS JUST CHARGE AT THE FUCKING MTF

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png