Cassie

Create a "The Forest" server

The forest is a survival horror game. It has community servers, and has a lot of different fun things to do. You can build a town with people, defend it, explore the caves, build a boat and journey the seas, etc. I think GFL should have a server. There are admin commands so trolls can be stopped. @Syntax and I played on a server today, and while it was fun there were no admins/rules to follow. I'd be wiling to help with the server. It doesn't take long for a server to have people on it.
The game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/The_Forest/

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Syntax

And to support this thread using numbers/statistics and physical proof other than just the fact that I had the 2nd best gaming experience while playing this game is the fact that it's one of THE MOST SOLD GAMES of 2018 and the multiplayer feature has been thriving a lot recently but people just don't seem to find a good server to play on. 

It's sold more copies than Gmod and Arma III [in 2018] (Which is a to-be major division). 

9d4a4ebb2d4b82e83d15438ef12e5e00.mp4
4b366ec3f90348929cd448d58a486ea1.mp4
f3500dcb1c89a96271d8c772d3766695.thumb.jpg.29b17413931054ee152e311ebcd0612c.jpg

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

just start a horror survival minecraft server

Good idea, may want to think about reset times though, idk if it’s just me but I ran out of resources very fast.

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

It would be a cool thing. +1 if it ever becomes a server for GFL I shall help by donating to the server.

1 hour ago, NOT-LAW said:

Good idea, may want to think about reset times though, idk if it’s just me but I ran out of resources very fast.

Resources can't be ran out of easily actually, you can enable trees to re-grow as for other secondary resources they're basically permanent since they duplicate themselves per users so yeah. Duc and I played for like a few hours and it was so fun and we made so much progress!

If it came down to me I'd probably set like a 31 in game days reset just for the sake of the fact that more dangerous mobs would start spawning (Armsies/Legsies, etc...) So I'd rather not have players die as soon as they spawn.

Achievements

1 hour ago, NOT-LAW said:

Tf did you run out of? Most items respawn every in game day or so I believe so you can find them. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Maybe they changed it since I’ve played then. When I played, trees regrowing happened VERY slowly

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

If this does become a thing for the love of god find a good active manager. Hate to see something good get shit on.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin