MrNoobyNoob

Warframe GFL Players

I like to continue playing Warframe, but I got nobody to play with. I could make a GFL clan in Warframe, since I do have the ability to do so with the amount of resources i have. If you like to play warframe, just post your name here and I probably add you.

Name:MrNoobyNoob

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

@Zebra

We made a Warframe GFL Clan together and submitted the GFL Logo for verification. If you join the clan you can wear the GFL logo on your shoulder or as an emblem anywhere.
We also created a Dojo and it looks BEAUTIFUL. I recommend you join :)

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Ha! Indeed I do. I'm a huge Warframe nerd

Unknown and I did already claim the GFL name and logo within the game. If you want an invite I'd be glad to shoot you one. Name on there is: RitualZebra351.

I admit I have been fairly lazy with the Dojo recently so it looks pretty dull (need to use polychrome on every room, etc.)

I can't wait for all the stuff shown at TennoCon to be released, fantastic stuff.

Zebra.png

GFL | Steam

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, I am basically waiting for updates to come out and crap or unvaults which is happening right now. Need to get rhino prime and boltor prime before they are gone.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.