BCM

Gag/Mute Appeal

Name: TheLegend27

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104910445

Gagged by: TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Gag Reason: Mic Spam

Why I should be ungagged: 

On July 11, 2018 I was pgagged during a session of mic spam. I was just fooling around and I was permanently gagged by TimeForYouToGetAWatch. I begged and pleaded with him to ungag me, but he told me to submit an appeal. I am so sorry for what happened. It was all my fault. I was trying to have fun with other people on the mic. Next time I will not be so foolish. And so I ask you, to please ungag me and let me use the mic for appropriate uses. This includes but is not limited to: Calling KOS’s, force testing, giving warnings to door blockers, telling the server I am proven, telling my traitor buddies my strategy, and going over plans with detective buddies. Help me GFL Server Managers, you’re my only hope.

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Alrighty here is the crack down of the situation, he was told me me and others to stop mic Spamming, he later put some music in his mic resulting in a PGAG. I was told by another admin that you were gagged multiple times and that the next one should be a PGAG. When I did PGAG, you went on to ask multiple times (for over 10 minutes) asking me to ungag him. I said no but the questions would still be asked. Now HOWEVER! I did say people like...Milkman, Violator, and Possibly Pyro could overturn my decision. But this was what the appeal was about. The final decision. SOOOO here is mine... This is a DENIED appeal by me. Now I due have slight mercy for you. So appeal in a 2 Weeks and I will see how I feel. Good luck and have fun at GFL TTT!

@MilkMan HERE YA GO

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch