TheDestroyerJoe

Introduction Post.

Hello people of GFL, I love the breach sever so much. It is after all the only Breach server I play... I actually like the server so much im thinking about putting some more time on other GFL servers, but i'll get back to that in a bit. First, I want to talk about why I play Breach. It's quite simple, I love the SCP fandom. Which brings me to this server. I like "mini game" servers more than roleplay servers. Breach in fact is my favorite game mode on Gmod. So i'll leave this post on one last note... What other GFL servers should I play? And what game modes do, you, readers, like?

Posted  Edited by DAN HAS BIG FEET

Hello, It's nice to meet you I am Viopr/Glenn I hope you enjoy GFL and move to big things inside. If you like GFL then you should apply for member by using this link Here and one of our Member acceptors will gladly accept it!

I also recommend out Star Wars RP server which is a Clone Wars RP with Jedis and events!

Edited by DAN HAS BIG FEET

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

As much as all our servers are enjoyable. My favorite, and one which I'm an admin on, is Garry's Mod Hide and Seek (I know Hide and Seek) and it's quite an enjoyable not so stressful server, unless you play seriously... >:)
come on down sometime, it's usually quite fun when it isn't screaming kids xoxo

Nice to meet you, Joe. I’m glad to hear you’re having a good time on GFL’s Breach server, and I hope you can have as much fun on the others as well. And I like Breach as well, since it seems to have a decent community to be with.

Signature..png

4 minutes ago, Astral Rogue said:

Nice to meet you, Joe. I’m glad to hear you’re having a good time on GFL’s Breach server, and I hope you can have as much fun on the others as well. And I like Breach as well, since it seems to have a decent community to be with.

*cough* apply for admin *cough*

2 minutes ago, Astral Rogue said:

No, yo- wait, that doesn’t work since you don’t play Breach. 

hey, I have 50 hours thank you very much. I just can't take those hours back :(

Posted  Edited by TheDestroyerJoe
18 hours ago, DAN HAS BIG FEET said:

Hello, It's nice to meet you I am Viopr/Glenn I hope you enjoy GFL and move to big things inside. If you like GFL then you should apply for member by using this link Here and one of our Member acceptors will gladly accept it!

I also recommend out Star Wars RP server which is a Clone Wars RP with Jedis and events!

i did sign up for member, and im waiting on it. thats why I made this post.

Edited by TheDestroyerJoe