Value

So the Emails were appearently leaked...

Emails related to the DNC were leaked, showing information conspiring against Sanders, illegal activity, misrepresenting votes, general stuff everyone says the government does, being released to the public and confirming any suspicions people had about this year's election.

WikiLeaks released it and has a search engine for finding any emails using any key words of the emails they have " 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments"

Just check imgur for any news on it or wait for someone else to mention this leak so you don't have to look on your own.

So... Yeah. Politics in recent news for the US.

This is much like the Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture or the Panama Papers:  I don't understand why these things surprise people.  It's basically all things we already knew, but it now has additional support instead of being a very strong and reasonable suspicion.

wQbFvjF.jpg

Regardless of this situation: I do not like Hillary Clinton.  She was a terrible Secretary of State, and I was able to witness this first-hand; she'll never have my vote.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

ayyy lmao

2 party system is broken. I hope Bernie takes his endorsement back and goes 3rd party. Probably will end up being bad for the DNC, but that's what they get for trying to rig a democracy. 

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

Don't worry, the rats that pull the strings won't let her fall, the FBI has already promised it.....Good ol' fredomz end dimocresy.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

:megusta:

Good Riddance

Today is a day where I get to lick the tears of Hilary shill (like Main Stream Media) much like I licked the tears of Republican shill (Cheney especially) back in 2012. The mentality (Repubs have this too btw) that says either you're with her (us) or you're a misogynist and a Trump supporter (against us) is shallow and disgusting.

Americans really could use a 3rd party. Preferably a platform that actually aligns with the majority of Americans no matter the race or social status they are in. The time is right to make one now or at least build one for 2020 before the public becomes docile/gullible/too weak to fight back again to vote for another stupid choice.

I hate to say this but Cruz, never liked the guy, had a point. Vote your fucking conscience. By that I mean not who you're told or given. To add to this I wanna also say vote for who you think would best lead this country. Not who you think would win. Not for claiming to be on the winning side. Not for claiming to be a winning part of history. A vote in an election is an important thing that should not be trivialized. We're in this situation for dare i say decades now cause people fell asleep or flipped a coin to vote.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

8 hours ago, CNe7532294 said:

:megusta:

Good Riddance

Today is a day where I get to lick the tears of Hilary shill (like Main Stream Media) much like I licked the tears of Republican shill (Cheney especially) back in 2012. The mentality (Repubs have this too btw) that says either you're with her (us) or you're a misogynist and a Trump supporter (against us) is shallow and disgusting.

Americans really could use a 3rd party. Preferably a platform that actually aligns with the majority of Americans no matter the race or social status they are in. The time is right to make one now or at least build one for 2020 before the public becomes docile/gullible/too weak to fight back again to vote for another stupid choice.

I hate to say this but Cruz, never liked the guy, had a point. Vote your fucking conscience. By that I mean not who you're told or given. To add to this I wanna also say vote for who you think would best lead this country. Not who you think would win. Not for claiming to be on the winning side. Not for claiming to be a winning part of history. A vote in an election is an important thing that should not be trivialized. We're in this situation for dare i say decades now cause people fell asleep or flipped a coin to vote.

3 parties will be the same shit, along with 4 and 5.

I live in a place where there are over 6 parties, you think its good?Its awful and complete shite, its unbalanced and filled with sectorial parties that vote only for themselves, thieves and corrupts that get into the government by power plays of the coalition and opposition.

02-416x277.jpg

6 hours ago, Impaled said:

This why I dont like to be involved with politics. Just lots of drama.

Exactly. And this election as a whole is one big joke.

I want Hillary faiy convicted but moment Hillary is under real threat Obama will pardon her of her crimes.

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.