Haydenkun

This is a long overdue apology

I and I'm sure others appreciate the apology. This post shows how much you care about the work you do and your commitment (which is a very great thing). Though, I do think you're beating yourself up a bit too much over this (which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion). Shit happens and people become busy with life/issues that leads to inactivity. In your case, your computer exploded. It happens.

I hope everything goes well for you in the future! Also, do you plan on sticking around?

P.S. I'm sorry for not writing more, I'm working at the moment and can't write much. I may edit this post after work.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Roy said:

I and I'm sure others appreciate the apology. This post shows how much you care about the work you do and your commitment (which is a very great thing). Though, I do think you're beating yourself up a bit too much over this (which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion). Shit happens and people become busy with life/issues that leads to inactivity. In your case, your computer exploded.

I hope everything goes well for you in the future! Also, do you plan on sticking around?

Thanks!

was this topic made by your alt @Roy? because this man is giving us something we don't deserve an apology a full written letter of saying it was pretty much his fault the only person ik who beats themselfs up this much is @Roy anyways @Haydenkun sweat it bro shit happens that we can't control and you don't need to tell us sorry infact I would be more inclined to being angry at those who lacked the ability to understand.

Achievements

A couple things, firstly, I crapped myself laughing at wigglesworths post. 

Secondly is this.  While I'd like to say I'm coming back, or that I could, at least, I am just not sure that its possible, I wish you all the very best, and I hope to join you on the servers again in the future, but I'm afraid its unlikely I will be able to continue as I had hoped when I posted my application all those months ago.

Maybe once I have settled into my university life, and my life alone, I will re-apply, or seek to join in some other way, but for now, I'm afraid, I can't come back proper not without compromising my ability to commit the time I'd like to whatever I was doing.