Gamerboy0727

Unban pls y u have to misunderstand

Name: ✪ Itzz_Gamby ツ

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gamerboy0727/

Banned by: Don't know didn't say

Ban reason: "Mass RDM"

Why you should be unbanned: I almost never RDM in this server (mostly because I really like it). What happened was that there was a player named Holo shooting people, so as usual there was a KOS called on him. Mind you I was Detective this round, but when I killed him he turned out to be an innocent and some people didn't hear the KOS and said I RDM'ed when I clearly didn't. Then I'll admit I goomba stomped an an afk, for which I am sorry for (one of the only times I've RDM'ed). After that i was walking around minding my own business when the dude right next to me died. So I checked the DNA and I led me to this guy who I ended up killing.....which was also an inno. That's all really. After that i just killed myself because people we're getting annoyed and then 3 seconds later I was banned.  I would really love to be unbanned from this server as i do play on it a lot and I'll try to be more careful with making sure if the people are inno. 

Well, considering I kinda figured Holo was RDM'ing and I can't check for proof because my computer just suddenly turned itself off and back on, I am forced to unban you and I probably would've unbanned you either way.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif