ShitHumanBeing

A list of "Small" things

Little Details:

-Make any effects gained from 1025 or anything else removed when becoming a zombie (Include turning flashlights off, and yesI know you're making them a separate item, but until then).

-Make the chances of getting a positive effect from 1025 (The hentai magazine in light containment) higher. My gambles seem to fail every round.

-Make headshots do triple damage (pairs with the new gun mechanics).

-Fix zombie and 173 hit registration (I'm practically spamming this at this point l m a o).

-Non impact grenades should explode on their second contact so that you can bounce it off a wall and have it go off instantly (maybe only smoke but the idea still sounds cool).

-The server should get a hotbar system similar to, or exactly like TTT's so you can instantly switch weapons and see what you're switching to. You might think that Fast Swap would be the same, but it doesn't show you what you're holding, and I'm guessing most people don't know about it. If you're worrying about accidentally switching to slams while a normal CI blending in with MTF, maybe special items for different classes could be hotkeyed to C to switch to.

Movement (Humans, 035, and gun based SCPs):

Remove Sprinting (make it default speed) and replace it with walking. So basically switch shifting and not shifting. This is to aid the new gun mechanics. Plus, holding shift the entire round just isn't fun. Alt doesn't do anything anyways (at least for me) so nothing needs to change there. We could rid with the jump reduction vests give as well. I get that it's suppose to feel heavier while also balancing, but speed is enough. It's just not necessary, nor is it essential.

Guns:

The spread for running (which would now be normal movement) should be pretty big and only effective at really close range. All people do is spray and pray in a general direction while running anywhere and everywhere around their opponent. Even at range people still just run and try not to be predictable. While walking, spread should be halved, and while while standing still or crouching it should be pinpoint. If you think that this will make it harder to kill SCPs, then maybe they should have their health decreased by 15% to make up for the shots that now miss, plus. If you're thinking that now you can't deal with 682 because running and gunning is now useless for distance, then you've clearly never played as him, or should I say the enormous hitbox he his. The recoil of guns should be halved as well. Good aim (enough for headshots) requires either extreme skill, or low sensitivity. Most people fall in the latter, and no one who does has a big enough mouse pad for that recoil.

Posted  Edited by ShitHumanBeing
28 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

I Try to find the good in every post, but i'm strongly against every single one of these.

even just removing the effects you gain as a human when being infected?maybe you're just scared to move too far from what's now which is normal, but if you were here a year a go as I was and the current version was a suggestion would you say yes? I know I wouldn't =3=3=3

Edited by ShitHumanBeing

6 hours ago, ShitHumanBeing said:

Remove Sprinting (make it default speed)

ewwwwwww

jeff.thumb.PNG.515f13fb133bfbd537a85f49e907a6c6.PNG

lAMBDA.PNG.1cc4866737ae922c28b191fc7d34da87.PNG

image.png.a7c623a1ba6f9154c57c14452dfe97c7.png

Jeff.thumb.PNG.1abceb929b623d24bb7a0b903cc6a4e1.PNG

Screenshot_20180704-135932.thumb.jpg.3eb7c802b6d382b007dc3df610bc7835.jpg

tlder.PNG.2d8a5c3cd481e6c663b6ffb2adf18ba1.PNG

tdler2.PNG.03badf187a07ab13a5970b04d58b5cbc.PNG

7 hours ago, ShitHumanBeing said:

even just removing the effects you gain as a human when being infected?maybe you're just scared to move too far from what's now which is normal

I'm all for new stuff.

but the removing effects from humans when being infected i don't think should be a thing, i love being a zombie as fast as the speed of light.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png