ZombieSurvivalist

Unban Request

Posted  Edited by ZombieSurvivalist224

Name: TheHunterGaming

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:123748565

Banned by: Anti-Cheat

Ban reason: Console Manipulation

Why you should be unbanned: So I really hope you understand this was a mistake, I was coding a gun with LUA for my own server when I ran the LUA script in the console on my server, it must have had the command still running after I joined the TTT server. I joined a few other server before I joined TTT and nothing happend there "never thinking that it might be running" I went on to TTT and instantly got a ban notice. I do not evolve around cheats nor do I support anyone who does them, I even applied on here before for becoming staff but didn't have enough hours, I hope someone can understand that it was a mistake on my part and that I should have closed out of my Gmod before joining the server. Thank you for reading and I hope you can forgive me TTT is really fun and I still would like to play on the server. 

Edited by ZombieSurvivalist224

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

I just checked sourcebans and i don't see any bans for the steamID you provided or the steamID linked to your forum profile

try and join the server again. if it doesn't work screenshot the error and post it here, if you can get onto the server tell us so we can close this ban appeal