Xellorated

Allegedly Aimbotting got banned

Name: Xellorated / Post Melon 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78324049

Banned by: Wigglesworth

Ban Reason: "Your aimbot sucks"

Why you should be unbanned: Here's proof I dont aimbot @WigglesWorth:

Video's shitty quality and I messed around with settings too long but you should get the point.

Pl0x unban 

Just now, MilkMan said:

This guy says let me get every headshot and unban me

Uhhh... What else am I supposed to do to prove myself that I can currently do. I don't have a mouse cam so I could try using my phone but like that's going to take long

I was just about to upload the demo to sourcebans but you made it easy. The snap is easiest to see when you point at david and the other in water. 

All in all, your aimbot sucks

Denied

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Xellorated
1 minute ago, WigglesWorth said:

I was just about to upload the demo to sourcebans but you made it easy. The snap is easiest to see when you point at david and the other in water. 

All in all, your aimbot sucks

Denied

Omegalul what do you want me to do to prove myself? Or are you just assuming no matter what proof I upload I still aimbotted

CSGO and GMOD have same engine so same sens about the same hitboxes whilst gmod has a little worse and GMOD is not a good benchmark for aim.

Edited by Xellorated

I got quite curious when I was watching your youtube video. You have good aim, that's for sure. (And if you are not hacking what I think you aren't).

May I ask what rank are you on CSGO?

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Just now, Pyros said:

I got quite curious when I was watching your youtube video. You have good aim, that's for sure. (And if you are not hacking what I think you aren't).

May I ask what rank are you on CSGO?

Esea is rank A

Matchmaking is LE

Posted  Edited by Xellorated
3 minutes ago, YYZ said:

What game is that?

Counter Strike: Global Offensive, it has the same engine and almost the same hitboxes as GMOD it's just one is more of a sandbox funtime game and the other a competitive sometimes toxic FPS community. I'd recommend watching pro CS clips to get a general grasp of the atmosphere and game mechanics.

Edited by Xellorated

More than likely due to my demos acting up, you will be unbanned shortly. However your friends coming on the server to bitch about your ban won't help future cases. Unless one of those are alts, but thats another worry for another time. 

Will reply once i find the demo or once I unban

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

More than likely due to my demos acting up, you will be unbanned shortly. However your friends coming on the server to bitch about your ban won't help future cases. Unless one of those are alts, but thats another worry for another time. 

Will reply once i find the demo or once I unban

If you don't mind revealing the names, who are these people?  

Redcharger88 came on and bitched and sent a FRq, couple others sent friend requests but i didnt care to check the names since im a picky bitch on friends

Redcharger is not my friend I only recognize him because he's a regular on the server, don't know the reason he'd complain though cause I don't really talk to him. I don't have a alt or any IRL friends that would complain either but don't take my word for it.