Musicality

Hello Again!

Posted  Edited by Musical

Hello Again Everyone! 

I may have already introduced myself from a different account, but I now forget if I have or not. Well anyways, I am Musical. I am a 16 year old male who loves playing Hide & Seek, talking and assisting other players.

I started playing GMOD around 4 years ago and have loved every minute of it! I look forward to meeting more of you, please feel free to stop by and meet me in Hide & Seek! 

To get past all of that boring content, here is a list of general facts about me (This may be more interesting): 

1. What are you favourite Steam Games + How many hours have you spent on each?:

I love playing Team fortress 2 and Garry's Mod. Both games are very different from one-another and are very fun to play with all of the different game modes that they each contain. 

Team Fortress 2: Played since 2008, and have accumulated over 8000 hours! :)

Garry's Mod: Played since 2014ish, and have accumulated 700 hours! :)

2. Favourite Colour?:

BLUE! 

3. Favourite Artist?:

I find that I like many songs from Frank Sinatra and ABBA. So generally, I am a fan of pop music. I do not like heavy metal and country. 

4. Favourite Food?:

I absolutely love Macaroni, Fish & Chips, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Brownies... All of the crappy and unhealthy foods. LOL

5. Favourite Sport?:

I love playing Tennis. As a Canadian, I am also interested in watching hockey with friends. My favourite hockey team is the Toronto Maple Leafs, since I live near Toronto... 

6. Which staff members do I know from this community?: 

-Clueless

-Little Shake

-xxCancerous_cuntxx

-Xy

-Harakoni

-Fafy 

-BlockHero

-NoobyNoob

-Psquaw

+ Many other Hide and Seek Staff! 

Thank you to the guys who actually read through all of this stuff and I hope you enjoyed it! :D

Edited by Musical

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

Hello nice to meet you! You should try out breach some time :lenny: 

You seem to have signed in before with @Musical

Did you lose access to that account?

Also hi :3

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

3 minutes ago, RainGamma said:

Hello nice to meet you! You should try out breach some time :lenny: 

Already tried it man! I've tried Breach and CloneWars RP, Found both pretty confusing to be honest with you, and found myself to be quite independant during most of the rounds... I enjoy gamemodes where there is more communication with others. 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Xy said:

You seem to have signed in before with @Musical

Did you lose access to that account?

Also hi :3

Yes, I lost access to that account... This account is not letting me access "Admin Applications" for Hide & Seek, would you mind adding me on steam so I can talk to you more about this issue? 

2 minutes ago, Musical1 said:

Yes, I lost access to that account... This account is not letting me access "Admin Applications" for Hide & Seek, would you mind adding me on steam so I can talk to you more about this issue? 

It's because you're not member, I'll manually set your group.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

12 hours ago, Astral Rogue said:

Nice to meet you, Musical.

And yes, who doesn't like the unhealthy/crappy food? x)

Nice to meet you too! What gamemode do you play most often? :)

Posted  Edited by Musical
7 hours ago, ShitHumanBeing said:

Nice to meet you, Musical. We should play TF2 sometime!

You too!! And sure thing, I love TF2 aswell :)

Edited by Musical

On 7/16/2018 at 8:45 PM, Musical said:

Hello Again Everyone! 

I may have already introduced myself from a different account, but I now forget if I have or not. Well anyways, I am Musical. I am a 16 year old male who loves playing Hide & Seek, talking and assisting other players.

I started playing GMOD around 4 years ago and have loved every minute of it! I look forward to meeting more of you, please feel free to stop by and meet me in Hide & Seek! 

To get past all of that boring content, here is a list of general facts about me (This may be more interesting): 

1. What are you favourite Steam Games + How many hours have you spent on each?:

I love playing Team fortress 2 and Garry's Mod. Both games are very different from one-another and are very fun to play with all of the different game modes that they each contain. 

Team Fortress 2: Played since 2008, and have accumulated over 8000 hours! :)

Garry's Mod: Played since 2014ish, and have accumulated 700 hours! :)

2. Favourite Colour?:

BLUE! 

3. Favourite Artist?:

I find that I like many songs from Frank Sinatra and ABBA. So generally, I am a fan of pop music. I do not like heavy metal and country. 

4. Favourite Food?:

I absolutely love Macaroni, Fish & Chips, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Brownies... All of the crappy and unhealthy foods. LOL

5. Favourite Sport?:

I love playing Tennis. As a Canadian, I am also interested in watching hockey with friends. My favourite hockey team is the Toronto Maple Leafs, since I live near Toronto... 

6. Which staff members do I know from this community?: 

-Clueless

-Little Shake

-xxCancerous_cuntxx

-Xy

-Harakoni

-Fafy 

-BlockHero

-NoobyNoob

-Psquaw

+ Many other Hide and Seek Staff! 

Thank you to the guys who actually read through all of this stuff and I hope you enjoyed it! :D

ayyy canada 4 life