Oropeu

Oropeu's ban appeal

Posted  Edited by Oropeu

Name:Oropeu

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:164324388

Banned by:Console

Ban reason:Karma too low

Why i should be unbanned:

Well here is my storie: here was i minding my on bussnes when a guy starded shoting at a crowd so i did the most semseble thing shot at him,he was a inno, but in the mid of the caos i had killed a inno by crossfire,then for some weird reason a guy  just shot a detective and killed him,again i did the most sensible thing shot him,AGAIN HE WAS INNO,then fastforward 8 secs later a guy no reason given startded shoting at someone,again no traidor called nothing he just stated shoting at him so i killed him look like the guy was inno and the person that he shot was a traidor(again he didnt say shit about the guy he just went there and shot at him),for all the admin and members that khow me i rarely rdm when i do i have a good reason like "he is prop flyling" "he is prop killing" "i have dna on this guy/woman"soo yeah this is my first ban soo yeah idk if this is how you BAn appeal or not soo yeah.....

Edited by Oropeu

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

Also, you were karma banned, so @MilkMan @Pyros @flyingjoe32are the only ones with the ability to unban you. 

STEAM_0:0:164324388
Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member