Mr Z

Task Force Hell

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

Xy, i'm sorry...

Give me credit for reading every single Task Force Here it took 5-6 hours, For fucks sakes i got no fucking life.

The one i'd like to see the most is Lambda-9

ALPHA

NAME: ALPHA-5 - Honor Guard: Whenever 5-8 players experiences side effects of anomalous Items/Entities [Examples: Ma1O, 1025, ETC] ALPHA-5 will spawn,

EQUIPMENT: ALPHA-5 Suit which when worn disables anomalous effects, say 1025 effects so when worn you cannot read the book, or when wearing The Suit you cannot be infected by Ma1O anyway so you can use NVG freely without worry, note if you're already infected it will not get rid of the effects. A SMGLEVEL 4, "INFECTED" DETECTOR this tool locates players that are experiencing effects via 1025 or Ma1O ETC, BASIC MTF SHIT LIKE STUNSTICKS, RADIO, ETC

NAME: ALPHA-9 - Last Hope: Just a normal 8:00/2:00 mark spawn OR has a chance to spawn when all of Omega-7 dies, which i like better.

EQUIPMENT: Now this is made up of SCP-035, 076-2, and 096, 096 Has reduced HP.

NOTE - It says Humanoid SCPs, doesn't say they gotta be smart or sane, so they could keep a bag over 096 and let it loose on enemies.

BETA

NAME: BETA-1 - Cauterizers: Spawns at 10:00 if the CI spy is still alive, they will know who the spy is, but act as normal NTF

EQUIPMENT: Basic NTF shit.

NAME: BETA-7 - Maz Hatters: Random 8/2 Minute Mark spawn

EQUIPMENT: Hazmat Suits when worn provides protection against SCP-008 along with any infectious SCPs, If its infectious, it protects against it. Regular fucking MTF shit SMG and all

NAME: BETA-9 - Dead Reckoning: When 049-2 is alive or 008-2, they will spawn at 8:00 or 2:00, now their chance to spawn is very, very high, but a different MTF could spawn still.

EQUIPMENT: Normal NTF Shit but one special thing about them is they take way less damage from 049-2, and do way more damage to 008-2 and 049-2, Rifle

GAMMA

NAME: GAMMA-4 - Blondebeard's Crew: Spawns only on Low Grav rounds.

EQUIPMENT: GAMMA-4 SUIT this suit makes it so they don't have the Low Grav effect, You know, just some normal fucking MTF shit, SMG

DELTA

Delta is just abunch of SCP Specific MTF's or No Information, the only ones that are not SCP Specific are either A Task Force that returns SCPs to points of Origin, or Undercover agents. OR a fucking MTForce that captures SCPs from schools, yaaaaa boring here.

EPSILON

Even more MTForces that cannot be put into the game

ZETA

GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD FFS

ETA

NAME: ETA-11 - Savage Beasts: When 066 is alive or any Music based SCPs are alive they have a chance to spawn

EQUIPMENT: Noise Canceling Suits these suits render 066 useless, 066 cannot damage players wearing these, one downfall, they cannot hear voicechat. BLAH BLAH BLAH JUST YOUR BASIC MTF SHITSMG

THETA

that's alot of "NO INFORMATION GIVEN" task forces, damn

IOTA

Ugh, none again that can be added.

KAPPA

NAME: KAPPA-10 - Skynet: Has a chance to spawn when 079 or Ma1O is alive

EQUIPMENT: Basic NTF but can track Ma1O and can hack 079 to disable his abilities for 30 seconds.

LAMBDA

NAME: Lambda-9 - BIG FUCKING GUNS: I Got 2 suggestions for these

1: This would be a special round where MTF has to face Lambda-9/SCP-3198, which there would be 75% Lambda-9 and 25% MTF

2: or a small force of Lambda-9/SCP-3198 will spawn to attack.

Lambda-9 was the biggest and most heavily equipped MTF, but 682 did something to them which made them so fucking small where they look like toys but they are still dangerous

EQUIPMENT: Heavy Armor this armor will protect against bullets really fucking well, basically it'll be the strongest armor/suit/vest on the server, LMG/MINIGUN/ROCKET LAUNCHER the BIG ASS GUN as i like to call it, or well know as Light Machine Gun, a Minigun [Smartass: I THINK U MEAN MICROGUN *SNORT*], or a actual Rocket Launcher. A Radio only they can use this radio, Your basic MTF shitMedkitGrenades actual Grenades.

STATS50 HP each, Tiny soldiers, HOSTILE TO EVERYTHING, Double damage to 682 due to their grudge against 682 for shrinking them.

Note the heavy armor may not be taken off, i feel like i'm forgetting something.

MU

Nothing Here

NU

Nothing Here

XI

NOTHING HERE FFS

OMICRON

NAME: OMICRON-9 - Sound and Fury: A Rare 8:00/2:00 Mark Spawn

EQUIPMENT: NTF Armor, Rifles

STATS250 HP, Runs faster then normal.

NAME: OMICRON-11 - Burke's Boys: a 8:00/2:00 Mark Spawn

EQUIPMENT: Normal NTF shit.

STATS: Normal stats, But are fucking DEAF, so no hearing other players voice chat and can't be effected by 066

PI

jackshit here

RHO

NAME: RHO-36 - Breacher's Pets: Spawns as soon as the round starts, so at 12:00

EQUIPMENT: Basically NTF

STATS: Normal, But knows what SCPs are alive

SIGMA

NAME: SIGMA-9 - Valkyries: Now this is an event MTF, so they don't spawn but if a MTF has level 4 and a scp is on the surface with them, gun fire will rain down dealing 500-1000 damage to all SCPs

EQUIPMENT: None

STATS: None

NAME: SIGMA-66 - Sixteen Tons: This is a Random 8:00/2:00 Mark Spawn

EQUIPMENT: Group consist of 1 C.I, 1 Serpent Hands Member and 1 NTF, All with their normal spawn items

STATS: Normal to each of them, they're all loyal to the foundation tho.

Note, Yes the C.I has slams, Yes they're on foundation side.

TAU

NAME: TAU-1 - [DATA MISSING] Lets just call them TAU-1: has a chance of spawning when 096 is alive

EQUIPMENT: YA KNOW JUST NORMAL MTF SHIT, Rifles or a High Powered Anti-Material Rifle The Anti-Material rifle will slow down 096 for 5 seconds, and does 250 damage, but has 1 ammo per shot then it has to reload.

STATS: Normal

Note these are the MTF that experienced 096s true capabilities

UPSILON

Nothing here, AGAIN

PHI

Nothing Here... Here.. HERE.... Z.exe has broken, plea-

CHI

nothing HERE

PSI

Please give me something

OMEGA

Nope Nope Nope

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

So many...MTF forces. Hell on earth amirite.

ps. You have at least made one of these a day for the past couple of months. Um...I'm regretting receiving notifications. :S

The only other force i think we shouldnadd is tua-5…

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

6 hours ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

Guess I took the only good one

Yeaaaa

24 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

The only other force i think we shouldnadd is tua-5…

Tua-5 was already denied i think, tho i could suggest it in a non-op way

6 hours ago, Spode said:

So many...MTF forces. Hell on earth amirite.

ps. You have at least made one of these a day for the past couple of months. Um...I'm regretting receiving notifications. :S

<3

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png