Roy

Surgery On Monday, July 23rd (Second Attempt)

Hidden
2 hours ago, Roy said:

This will affect my time for GFL next week as well.

banned.

In all seriousness, take care of yourself. I'm sure the surgery will go great and you'll be better in no time!

Take care man.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

I have returned home from surgery. I am not feeling great but I am so happy I was able to get it done after four years of pain. I am going to be doing some basic things tonight and tomorrow. I should be able to do more things as time goes on and I start to recover.

Again, thank you for the support everyone!

Hidden
1 minute ago, Roy said:

I have returned home from surgery. I am not feeling great but I am so happy I was able to get it done after four years of pain. I am going to be doing some basic things tonight and tomorrow. I should be able to do more things as time goes on and I start to recover.

REST. I need to make sure you're at 100% when I kill you in PVKII.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Hidden
1 hour ago, Roy said:

Great to hear it no longer pains you anymore. 

I wish you a quick recovery.

Signature..png