craZy_y0

craZy_y0 & crowbar45 - I feel our bans were unjustified.

Posted  Edited by craZy_y0 - Edit Reason: Grammatical errors

On Saturday 21st July 2018, me (STEAM_0:0:28825581) and my friend crowbar45 (STEAM_0:1:44997967) both joined the GFLClan TTT server. We were planning on playing properly but it turns out things went differently than we thought.

To begin, I had originally gotten an autoslay from October by a guy called Zero (who was also on at the time of us playing on there) and personally I can't remember being autoslayed but it's oh well. I served my autoslay and we were both ready to play. We played the first round, stayed by the T tester house and I found a guy get sniped in the head, I instantly knew it was someone in the lighthouse or on the top but I decided not to investigate yet. Then crowbar45 got sniped and I found a guy crouched on top of the roof of the lighthouse (TheLegend27) and I assumed he killed them both so I called a KOS on him began to venture into the lighthouse to track him down but then I found Zero, the guy who had autoslayed me months before and I saw he had a rifle so I knew it was him who killed both of these guys earlier in the round since I also ID'd his body and turned out he himself was a traitor anyway. I later forgave TheLegend27 as I knew it wasn't him afterwards but in hindsight if I knew it was Zero who was killed them I should've called KOS on him instead, except I don't usually pay attention to people shooting from inside the lighthouse (only from the top of it where there's an open view).

Upon killing Zero, he had reported me for RDM as he thought I had no evidence for finding out he was a traitor when I abundantly knew he was the one who killed both this guy and crowbar45 so I said that I saw him kill them with my very own eyes but he didn't forgive me because he had assumed I was ghosting with crowbar45 which was not the truth. We were in a discord call at the time but we weren't actually ghosting for eachother, it was then that the admin known as WigglesWorth decided to take action by handing us autoslays and later a week's ban from the server based off of what Zero had said and not allowing us to explain our side of the story.

I was also recording at the time luckily so I do have full evidence on the situation in question and personally I feel that we were not treated fairly, assumingly because we had both joined at the same time and that I had a previous autoslay. It feels like that Zero and WigglesWorth together tried to find a reason to get us gone from the server as soon as I had killed Zero (rightfully on our own terms).

I appreciate you guys for reading this, I hope something gets sorted out between us all.

Edited by craZy_y0
Grammatical errors

Posted  Edited by Tlar

Tl;dr

You guys can skip to 1:30 and you’ll see the Crazy KOS TheLegened27 and his DEAD friend called out a different T (Zero) and then Crazy kills Zero right after his friend calls him out in a chat outside the game. 

Edited by Tlar

Yep, I thought that was so. As shown in the video I didn't really pay attention to if anyone else was in the lighthouse but I saw Zero had a rifle when I started going up the lighthouse and I shot him down because I knew he was the guy who got them. I would've stayed with him a bit longer and probably called KOS on him if I planned on killing him but he would've probably killed me before I could do that.

1 hour ago, Tlar said:

Tl;dr

You guys can skip to 1:30 and you’ll see the Crazy KOS TheLegened27 and his DEAD friend called out a different T (Zero) and then Crazy kills Zero right after his friend calls him out in a chat outside the game. 

Like he said, you just uploaded proof you were ghosting.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Why did you throw a random discombob?

Also, you mentioned again that you KOSed off Sus, which isn't allowed, your best bet would be to read the MOTD that pops up on your screen everytime you connect so you familiarize yourself with the rules.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

All members and shitposts dont belong in a ttt ban appeal. Thanks. 

You were ghosting. You literally put the nail in your own coffin there. I didn't need to get your side because you made it very evident. A week ban is fair for ghosting. See you after the ban, and I do hope you have fun and follow the rules next time. 

Denied. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

I hid several comments in this thread as they were not needed. I may or may not also remove the reputation points received in the memes/shitposts. Please be it a warning to not happen again.

:locked: 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png