Samuel Stu

New Voice Lines! (By me)

Posted  Edited by Samuel Stu

Hey all. Recently got a new mic, and I figured I'd try some voice stuff with it for the server. Not to impede on @LeviTheBoss's voice work for the MTF backup squads arrival, but they're a bit hard to hear, and a little janky. I figured I'd try my hand at recording the lines for them as well, using a nice little static radio filter I found. I know we have a few different voice overs for squads arrivals (Like the Microsoft Sam one for Nine-Tail), so hey, why not add some more? Take a listen and let me know.

Clef (2 Takes)

Fire Eaters

Pandora's Box

Scrubs(2 Takes)

Another thing I thought would be kinda cool to have lines for, is a possible new addition of having the onsite MTF commander broadcast to the facility about the confirmed SCP's that have broken containment. Similarly to how MTF's have an suitzoom menu for voice commands, perhaps once the commander spots a SCP, they can use a similar menu to announce to the facility that a certain SCP is roaming about. Maybe it could then show said SCP on the scoreboard to the rest of the players. Perhaps the whole "Spotting" thing is a little hard to program, but the fear with having the commander be able to confirm the identity of a SCP at any time would probably be spammed, and only spread misinformation. Either way, take a listen, and see what you think;

SCP-372

SCP-017

SCP-096

SCP-035

SCP-049

SCP-066

SCP-076-2

SCP-079

SCP-082 (Currently Removed, but still)

SCP-096

SCP-106

SCP-173

SCP-457

SCP-682

SCP-939

SCP-966

SCP-1048-B

SCP-1471

SCP-2521[Morse Code]

SCP-2521[No morse code]

I know my voice isn't the most ideal for a role like this. My very distinct accent (10 points if you guess what kind) and lisp makes some lines hard to hear, but I tried my best for what I'm working with. If @Xy needs more lines recorded for more SCPs, I'm always around, so don't worry about that problem.

Let me know what you think!

Edited by Samuel Stu

3 hours ago, Samuel Stu said:

Another thing I thought would be kinda cool to have lines for, is a possible new addition of having the onsite MTF commander broadcast to the facility about the confirmed SCP's that have broken containment. Similarly to how MTF's have an suitzoom menu for voice commands, perhaps once the commander spots a SCP, they can use a similar menu to announce to the facility that a certain SCP is roaming about. Maybe it could then show said SCP on the scoreboard to the rest of the players. Perhaps the whole "Spotting" thing is a little hard to program, but the fear with having the commander be able to confirm the identity of a SCP at any time would probably be spammed, and only spread misinformation. Either way, take a listen, and see what you think;

INTERCOM :D

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Posted  Edited by Samuel Stu
56 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

INTERCOM :D

You think people use the intercom for actual game things and not to just inform others how gay traps are?

Really tho, I think giving a quicker the commander a quicker and easier way to annouce SCP callouts like this will actually encourage them to do so. Worse case scenario, they just don't. Compare this to the worst case scenario of the intercom and... well.... actually let's not go there.

I mean, I think it's actually a pretty good idea altogether. Doesn't necesarily need to be my voice, but hey.

Edited by Samuel Stu

29 minutes ago, Samuel Stu said:

I mean, I think it's actually a pretty good idea altogether.

I Really don't, but i see where you're coming from.

2 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Those spot lines are way too long, low quality, annoying mic static, etc.

Spot lines would be better off as a simple and quick "SCP-X has been spotted".

I mean, the whole mic static thing was on purpose. I suppose I can see how it might be annoying though.

Just now, Samuel Stu said:

I mean, the whole mic static thing was on purpose.

Ik its supposed to make it sound better, but its TOO much static.

I'm going to replace one of levi's with one of yours. Maybe something that would be cool is having each intro line recorded by a different member.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png